• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Birmingham City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a vision of Sergio, his Mrs and the kids having a paddle down by the slip this coming August. Much better than stupid Spain. A Joe’s on the way home, lush.

Swanjaxs said:
PSumbler said:
Was he ahead or behind Aguero? ;) :lol:

In fairness he's always leading his son up the hill by Sketty primary, and that's some hill 😂

I went to Sketty Primary in the 50s, it was Ty Coch then but that's a block of flats now

what a surprise we are still as shit as we were two weeks ago, we are playing birmingham ffs. Fish eyes can really just fck off, no passing, no movement, nothing, jsut typical kick and rush / head the ball to nobody shite. This 'midfield' 3 is almost as cowardly as Cooper. We have now completely morphed into cardiff, we used to do long throw ins into the opposiion box, now we do it outside ours.

Oh and dont get me started on Bidwell, how that fat fuck plays ahead of Manning is anyones guess

eteb said:
what a surprise we are still as s**t as we were two weeks ago, we are playing birmingham ffs. Fish eyes can really just fck off, no passing, no movement, nothing, jsut typical kick and rush / head the ball to nobody shite. This 'midfield' 3 is almost as cowardly as Cooper. We have now completely morphed into cardiff, we used to do long throw ins into the opposiion box, now we do it outside ours.

Oh and dont get me started on Bidwell, how that fat f**k plays ahead of Manning is anyones guess

We've missed you and your balanced constructive discussion around our team. :lol:

eteb said:
what a surprise we are still as s**t as we were two weeks ago, we are playing birmingham ffs. Fish eyes can really just fck off, no passing, no movement, nothing, jsut typical kick and rush / head the ball to nobody shite. This 'midfield' 3 is almost as cowardly as Cooper. We have now completely morphed into cardiff, we used to do long throw ins into the opposiion box, now we do it outside ours.

Oh and dont get me started on Bidwell, how that fat f**k plays ahead of Manning is anyones guess

I liked your pre-match positivity better 😂

We haven’t put a fucking pass together. This is really how a team in third approaches a game against a team fighting relegation after two weeks off? It really is disgraceful

PSumbler said:
eteb said:
It’s f*****g disgraceful Phil

Your posts or the performance in the opening 25 minutes?

The performance, although good on you if you’re happy with this. Fuck my eyes

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back