• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Swansea City v Luton Town Match Thread

All the results suiting us at the moment. Especially up at Watford who are losing 0 - 1.

For anyone dreaming of promotion, imagine THAT in the PL.

Cooper 'we weren't ourselves'. No pal, we were, we are exactly that. With the ball, not a facking clue. Let's hope we can give away the initiative and defend....oh so sorry, 'manage' the game (copyright some sky w*nker/received wisdom) for a full 88 mins plus injury time. Or god forbid, actually score another goal.

Lifelong said:
I’m enjoying the game, seems like not a majority view.

When did you start drinking Rog?

I know, about 1970. Stupid question.

monmouth said:

Cooper 'we weren't ourselves'. No pal, we were, we are exactly that. With the ball, not a facking clue. Let's hope we can give away the initiative and defend....oh so sorry, 'manage' the game (copyright some sky w*nker/received wisdom) for a full 88 mins plus injury time. Or god forbid, actually score another goal.

Hows the game for you? :lol:

Dr. Winston said:
I'd honestly prefer that Ghanaian bloke who can't pronounce team names doing co-Comms than Wyndham Evans.
“Latibeaudierre, is he a forward or a midfielder or what ?”
” He’s a defender Wyndham.”
“ Oh, right”.
Wyndham obviously does his research 🤣

Muteswan said:
Dr. Winston said:
I'd honestly prefer that Ghanaian bloke who can't pronounce team names doing co-Comms than Wyndham Evans.
“Latibeaudierre, is he a forward or a midfielder or what ?”
” He’s a defender Wyndham.”
“ Oh, right”.
Wyndham obviously does his research 🤣

Plus the bit where he thought Robs got booked for the foul, and not hoofing the ball 30 yards straight after.

I don't doubt his heart is in the right place but it's like watching a match sat next to some clueless old fart in a pub. You're just praying that he'll shut up for the second half.

Wyndham just said “Next goal wins the game for me”. 🤔

Smith and Grimes sounds like a firm of undertakers and they certainly result in death to our creativity.

Really sloppy from us & Ayew's having one of those games with way too many touches.
Bidwell quiet so far

PSumbler said:
monmouth said:

Hows the game for you? :lol:

Loving every second...

How is that just a yellow card he went totally through him and no effort for the ball.

I like Wyndham. I mean, he's obviously a rubbish commentator, but he reminds me of standing next to pissed old men on the North Bank giving a running commentary.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back