• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 2022/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship | 19.03.23

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Swans win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
Didn't really get above 60. Russball doesn't go excitement. A little 'good' after each goal was as exciting as it got here. A couple of bottles of Proper Job that I forgot I had. So that was nice.

Proper Job on a Sunday, Legend!

Lovely drink that is, I love Proper Job, but it murders me and the next day :(

monmouth said:
Pumperama

No shame.

:lol:

We were a bit better today and it’s nice to be able to enjoy the swans again but any decent outfit can take our defence apart. Bristol City did f-all today but are entitled to think that they should have had a couple of goals. Terrible league, poor quality all round. 👍

With 10 minutes to go I took a risk and said that Bristol were utterly inept.

Clean sheet and 3 points. It must be Russy's birthday or something.

Itchysphincter said:
:lol:

We were a bit better today and it’s nice to be able to enjoy the swans again but any decent outfit can take our defence apart. Bristol City did f-all today but are entitled to think that they should have had a couple of goals. Terrible league, poor quality all round. 👍

Can't argue with any of this. We look against a side who are poor and dont press. A decent win but no one get carried away, the flakiness is still evident. The pen they should have had and could have been different outcome. But we needed a break and thank fck we got one. Thought Darling/Nitcham/Grimes stood out.

Ntcham in his actual position suddenly looks like a real player. Who would have imagined?

It's a shame there's an international break now, clean sheet, few goals coupled with the scums debacle yesterday could have sparked a decent momentum shift.

StoneColdjack said:
definitely was a fluke or at least a blip on the radar

How the fuk was it a fluke? Neither side are much to write home about, but we absolutely deserved that win today, jesus some fans a literally never happy...

Swanjaxs said:
How the fuk was it a fluke? Neither side are much to write home about, but we absolutely deserved that win today, jesus some fans a literally never happy...

correct, I won't be until these owners gone, I've been drained of any motivation or energy to support them. Also we did not "absolutely deserved that win"

StoneColdjack said:
definitely was a fluke or at least a blip on the radar

Lol, that was a decent performance, which was better than the improved performance at Millwall.

Let's not be silly about things.

StoneColdjack said:
correct, I won't be until these owners gone, I've been drained of any motivation or energy to support them. Also we did not "absolutely deserved that win"

Give over ffs

Neath_Jack said:
Lol, that was a decent performance, which was better than the improved performance at Millwall.

Let's not be silly about things.

We weren't great against Millwall, Millwall were the better side, if Bristol had their pen we would have collapsed and lost, so we got lucky. I can understand why people are relived because we finally won, but me, I just don't care anymore

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back