• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Cardiff City FC v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Swansea win

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
AD8-CE76-D-358-B-4-D05-88-D3-ED817120081-C.jpg

73712435-09-A7-42-B7-B12-C-5-F125-C98-A216.jpg

FE8-B4-E1-B-F8-A7-493-F-9-E02-126-D8-A7-EEFEB.jpg

F826-B152-A77-D-48-BD-86-F6-7953-D5-E591-CD.jpg

0455-C63-D-2-A19-4236-8-A69-D30-FCA3734-D8.jpg

41-D55264-38-BF-4813-98-A3-9008-EABD9-E59.jpg

241-F93-B6-0-BFA-48-DE-8-B56-441-C663-A3-A0-D.jpg

403-D7480-5-E1-E-4-D66-97-E9-7-E6-CE4-F5-C76-A.jpg

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/supporter-update-ahead-south-wales-derby

Swansea City would like to provide an update to supporters who have purchased a match ticket for our south Wales derby meeting with Cardiff City on April 2.

The game at Cardiff City Stadium is a ‘bubble fixture’, meaning that supporters who have purchased tickets and travel packages will depart from and return to the Swansea.com Stadium on official supporter coaches.

There are limited exceptions to this rule, which includes supporters who have purchased tickets through a pre-arranged direct travel scheme.

Supporters who have booked tickets and have been successful in their request to travel directly to the Cardiff City Stadium will be contacted separately regarding their arrangements.

Please note that under-16s must have an accompanying adult who is 18 or over with them.

Ticket exchange

Next week, supporters who have purchased a match ticket and travel package will receive a travel voucher, delivered via post to the address registered to your ticketing account.

You must bring this voucher on the day of the fixture, as it will then be exchanged for a valid match ticket. Please note your voucher is not a ticket and will not allow entry to the Cardiff City Stadium. Arrival times at the stadium are detailed in the ‘important information’ section of this article.

Your personalised voucher will detail the coach number that you will travel on. It is then your responsibility to find that coach ahead of departure. You must travel on your allocated coach as documented on your voucher, as all coaches have been assigned and are at their full capacity.

Supporters aged 18 and over are encouraged to bring photographic ID, as checks may be conducted.

To confirm, these vouchers will be posted out on Monday, March 28 and Tuesday, March 29.

We please ask supporters for their patience during this busy period. We request that if you have not received your travel voucher by Friday, April 1 that you then contact the ticket office using the details provided.

Important information

Those attending are reminded that they are representing Swansea City during this fixture, so we ask the Jack Army to be loud, proud and act as ambassadors of our club.

We ask for you to respect all staff and stewards of both clubs, as abuse will not be tolerated.

Supporters are asked to arrive at the Swansea.com Stadium at 11.30am to begin boarding coaches. Please note that coaches cannot be delayed, and so prompt arrival is essential.

There will be parking available in our North car park for supporters to use.

If supporters wish to bring a bag with them this must be no larger than A4. All bags will be checked prior to departure.

There is a strict no alcohol policy on coaches and any prohibited items will be disposed of before departure.

Post-match, supporters must return on the same number coach they departed on.

Contact Us

If you have a query, please contact the ticket office via email at ticketing@swanseacity.com in the first instance, as you may receive a faster response.

The ticket office will be open for in-person visits, between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Alternatively, please call 01792 616400 and select option one to talk to a member of the team.

LAST TIME AT THE CARDIFF CITY STADIUM
Cardiff City 0 Swansea City 2
EFL Championship
12 December 2020

Read our matchday thread from this game here and our match report from the game here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwzoIRc0byE

LAST TIME AT THE SWANSEA.COM STADIUM
Swansea City 3 Cardiff City 0
EFL Championship
17 October 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7fcMQZB1Dk&list=PLQGa5D2o6xITW3XJuKH-5t-R6M0HuEkcg&index=3

The fact that I was desperate for 2 tickets and couldn't get em has left me feeling bit indifferent towards this now the fact that they only gave is 2k in a ground that holds millions according to them makes me sick.
That said, the way we've performed lately itll be a point at best, cant bear the thought of losing there but am prepared for it.

sainthelens said:
The fact that I was desperate for 2 tickets and couldn't get em has left me feeling bit indifferent towards this now the fact that they only gave is 2k in a ground that holds millions according to them makes me sick.
That said, the way we've performed lately itll be a point at best, cant bear the thought of losing there but am prepared for it.

If we perform to the best of our ability we will win.

If we perform as we did against Birmingham we will lose.

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1508738234594910214?s=21&t=rCBqpzV6zzkRYGWTBcjaKQ

I'll be having a bet on a Home win and also a draw if we're in front.

Last week I bet on Austria to win in 90 mins and overall and the week before that, at half time, I bet on Birmingham to win.

Getting excited about this one.
Maybe it’s because we haven’t played for a bit, and I’ve forgotten how bad we can be

Libertarian said:
Getting excited about this one.
Maybe it’s because we haven’t played for a bit, and I’ve forgotten how bad we can be

The first ten minutes of the game will soon suck that right out of you.

I see the bigger than Barcelona lot have hijacked the match result poll, unless everyone is that pessimistic 😅

why does this lot think they so good all of sudden? Theyre in the best form of the season and still below us with us having a game in hand.. am i missing something?

also morrison comparing colwill to fucking phil foden..

what is in that lots water? fck my eyes

eteb said:
why does this lot think they so good all of sudden? Theyre in the best form of the season and still below us with us having a game in hand.. am i missing something?

also morrison comparing colwill to f*****g phil foden..

what is in that lots water? fck my eyes

Innit, bang on son.
Dillusion follows em around, always has. We just need to make sure we turn up, RM s ego gives me the impression he'd love to do this, personally ..the way we've performed lately its gonna be tough, BUT...having managed to secure a couple of tickets please God give me and my lad something to smile about after a personally horrendous few months.
Head says 1-1
Heart says 2-1 to us.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back