• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Bristol City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Bristol City win

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Swans win

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That annoyed me, Sorinola had acres of space to run into and drive at Brizzle but slowed down and passed it sideways instead.

We cant play any worse. They are pretty awful.
Pull our fingers out, thers a point on offer at the least.

Two changes need to happen at half time.

Lati has offered square root of fuck all, bring on Manning.
5 at the back is irrelevant here, bring off Cabango for Ntcham or Paterson and get another body in midfield who can create and drive at the Brizzle defence.

Sorry, I don't like slagging off Swans players, but our wing backs just haven't got it. It's fine margins, but a lack of control here, a turn back instead of driving on there, and it makes it so much easier for the opposition. I'd bring both off at half time and put Manning and OkoFlex on. Russ wouldn't dream of it until it's too late though.

Looked better the last 10 mins but at the expense of Cooper and Obafemi playing deeper and Fulton being pulled out to the right when attacking. Sorinola has a lot of freedom on the left but has no pace and the default back pass in him. Cundle has grown into the game but again a width offers us very little on both sides so far.

We seem to be having success with a chipped ball over the top down our right wing, surely that calls for the speed of Oko-Flex?

On the bright side we've got 45 minutes to turn this around. Only one in it so far.👍

There's space out there, but our wing backs are dog manure.. all of us can see it, but Russ is a bit blind with this, it'll cost us points

I usually try to stay positive, but honestly its like we'e decided to just help them out and play to the plan they've come up with. Times like this our lack of creativity really becomes obvious.

Skippyjack said:
There's space out there, but our wing backs are dog manure.. all of us can see it, but Russ is a bit blind with this, it'll cost us points

Meantime Fin Stevens and Nathaniel Ogbeta cannot get a look in despite Lati offering fuck all.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back