• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Cardiff City v Swansea City Match Thread | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our passing and control is absolutely shocking.....how can it go from players being so comfortable with the ball to this!?

There is absolutely nothing in this Cardiff team......if we lose this then serious questions need to be asked about Duff.

Ginnelly for Yates needs to happen soon.

Libertarian said:
Grimes’s first instinct is still to go backwards. So frustrating
I had hoped that he'd got out of that infuriating habit

magicdaps10 said:
Our passing and control is absolutely shocking.....how can it go from players being so comfortable with the ball to this!?

There is absolutely nothing in this Cardiff team......if we lose this then serious questions need to be asked about Duff.

At this point I would take off both the front two and Fulton for Kukharevych, Cullen and Ginnelly

We've gone from pointless endless passing to aimless long ball. No shape whatsoever Grimes and Fulton still mastering the back pass

magicdaps10 said:

I'm not sure our players have ever been comfortable on the ball. Even under Russy.

0 shots and 0 shots on target.

Well done lads. Smashing it.

Christ, Paterson. I suppose at least he'll point himself forward.

0 Shots, 0 on target, 0 touches in opposition box after a whole hour or play says it all about how this shape and/or style is not working at all.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back