• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Cardiff City v Swansea City Match Thread | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are absolutely hopeless......cannot express how much I hate our fkn useless Yank owners...

exiledclaseboy said:
We can’t go on like this.

Agreed, we need to make a change and the issue is Duff.
Gone from one extreme to another when all we needed to do was add a bit of steel to a defence rather than rip up the whole script book.

The yanks are just continuing their mistakes.

I’ve seen absolutely nothing in Duff, not a glimmer, that he is capable of doing this job.

BrynCartwright said:
We are absolutely hopeless......cannot express how much I hate our fkn useless Yank owners...

When, exactly were the 2 biggest owner knobs over to see us play in person...I would put it up there as 5 years!

magicdaps10 said:
Have we had a shot on goal yet!?

Absolutely embarrassed Magic. Humiliated by them and they are fucking atrocious.

Hate to say it but under russ we'd have out four or five past this lot

ARQS said:
I’ve seen absolutely nothing in Duff, not a glimmer, that he is capable of doing this job.

He is already on his last legs here......its not working whatever he is trying to do, I can't see for the life of me what it is though.

Duff standing there with his hands tied behind his back, staring on the pitch, in the pissing down rain...there's a metaphor for you.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back