• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | WBA v The Swans | The Official Match Thread | EFL Championship | The Hawthorns

What will the result be against West Brom

• West Brom win

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ashby off, Darling to full back, Fulton or Grimes off, two midfielders of any sort on, and we’re good to go.

Oh and it’s no good Duff saying he’s going to play to the resources we have if he then does the exact opposite.

Allergic2Hoof said:
Seen better park football. That first half was hopeless.

Why can't we just have a coach who wants to play 4 at the back. We don't have the players to be playing these diagonals

Because it’s not allowed in Badge Central where all these blokes are indoctrinated.

midfield needs proper shaking up, almost stagnant with little movement off the ball. Joe Allen and Ginelly maybe Patino on asap

We should score second half, let’s hope we don’t invite them to score another.

Itchysphincter said:
We should score second half, let’s hope we don’t invite them to score another.

I don't see us being so effective infront of goal this season(hopefully I am wrong).

Almost made The Fish look competent.

I said 'almost'. :lol:

MrSwerve said:
Almost made The Fish look competent.

I said 'almost'. :lol:

Can't blame Rush worth for that, Piroe flicked it up onto the bar from in front of him and it came back off the bar and hit him and went in.

Southampton losing at home and Cardiff losing at home to QPR if that makes anyone feel any better...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back