• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | WBA v The Swans | The Official Match Thread | EFL Championship | The Hawthorns

What will the result be against West Brom

• West Brom win

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Roger said:
You had people on here in pre season saying that we were one of the favourites in the champ.

According to who? We’ve been s**t for years.

Was your bowls match called off today Todge?

Roger said:
You had people on here in pre season saying that we were one of the favourites in the champ.

According to who? We’ve been s**t for years.

Again I've asked where people have said we are favourites?

On this forum by our fans.

Thanks

SwanseaJack said:
Can’t deal with a simple press, painful to watch because as soon as you see it coming you know damn well that’s going back to cablungo to pump it out of play…..

It was the same last week, once pressure was applied then we just pump it forward.

As much as I will give him time as he deserves it but this style of football isn't going to work going forward and it won't sit well with most fans.

Fuck me, if Cooper got booked for that we can expect red cards aplenty this season.

karnataka said:
I'd like to see Cullen on for Cooper so he can make runs behind their defence, and Patino on for any one of the 3 CBs and to play in front of the defence.

You should be the manager. 😁

Pegojack said:
Flash Score says keeper own goal. What happened?

Piroe hit the ball onto the bar from a corner & it dropped down onto Rushworths head & in.

Cooper needs to be taken off asap before we're down to 10 men.

Yates hits the bar and WBA almost gift a goal from the rebound.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back