• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | WBA v The Swans | The Official Match Thread | EFL Championship | The Hawthorns

What will the result be against West Brom

• West Brom win

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its almost as though the players don't know what they are supposed to be doing, so they aren't doing much of anything... are duff's directions so incomprehensible?

Midfield 3 off, Allen, Patino and Ginnelly on

bakajack said:
Can't blame Rush worth for that, Piroe flicked it up onto the bar from in front of him and it came back off the bar and hit him and went in.

I know, I'm teasing. :D

And some here thought we were winning the league after our 1-1 with the mighty Brum last week.

We never learn…

I'd like to see Cullen on for Cooper so he can make runs behind their defence, and Patino on for any one of the 3 CBs and to play in front of the defence.

Roger said:
And some here thought we were winning the league after our 1-1 with the mighty Brum last week.

We never learn…

Could you point to that post?

Grow up Roger

I just don't get the game plan here!
Not even a shot on target yet.

If things don't click early then I can't see the locals being happy playing like this.

bakajack said:
More tempo and intent already.
More hopeful for this half

That ended well, Rushworth should be dominating his 6 yard box, that goal was absolutely farcical, made worse by my stream has got WBA commentary who are getting on my tit's :x

MrSwerve said:
Southampton losing at home and Cardiff losing at home to QPR if that makes anyone feel any better...

No, not at all. If this what we are going to continue doing we’ll be propping them all up. Need some show of guts now. Dare I say ‘bravery’. These players need to take a grip of what’s happening or this will get even more ugly.

Can’t deal with a simple press, painful to watch because as soon as you see it coming you know damn well that’s going back to cablungo to pump it out of play…..

A4Jack said:
Could you point to that post?

Grow up Roger

You had people on here in pre season saying that we were one of the favourites in the champ.

According to who? We’ve been shit for years.

MrSwerve said:
Southampton losing at home and Cardiff losing at home to QPR if that makes anyone feel any better...

Swans, Cardiff and Southampton was my treble for the day…. So no :)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back