• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-7091.jpg
IMG-7092.jpg
IMG-7094.jpg
IMG-7093.jpg
IMG-7101.jpg
IMG-7098.jpg
IMG-7104.jpg
IMG-7036.jpg

One thing, they'll have numbers in attack, think they bought every striker going in the summer, every week they signed another and I was thinking, leave some for us.

One thing, they'll have numbers in attack, think they bought every striker going in the summer, every week they signed another and I was thinking, leave some for us.
They score plenty but also concede plenty, we don't score many and don't concede many either. This game could be anything :ROFLMAO:

Viguroux

Key
Cabango
Darling
Tymon

Grimes
Franco

Ronald
Cullen
Cooper

Vipotnik

Subs
Mclaughlin
Naugthon
Abbey
Abdullai
Fulton
Allen
Bianchini
MPH
Parker

Viguroux

Key
Cabango
Darling
Tymon

Grimes
Franco

Ronald
Cullen
Cooper

Vipotnik

Subs
Mclaughlin
Naugthon
Abbey
Abdullai
Fulton
Allen
Bianchini
MPH
Parker
I think it's more likely Williams will go with MPH, Bianchini or Abdulai rather than playing both Cullen and Vipotnik together. Maybe Cooper moves to the left and MPH plays central, or he carries on with the madness of playing Abdulai as a winger

Always 2. wingers is not a goal scoring plan.. Cullen & Piroe were hottest scorers in RM second half of last season. Wingers don't score nearly enough. K. Wilson.is not actually on loan out.

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back