• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-5167.jpg

IMG-5224.jpg

IMG-5286.jpg

IMG-5268.jpg

IMG-5157.jpg

IMG-5234.jpg

IMG-5236.jpg

IMG-5272.jpg

IMG_5396.jpegIMG_5395.jpeg
IMG_5292.jpeg
IMG-5241.jpg

Last edited:
While being overconfident is always a danger, right now Cardiff's confidence has never been lower and following two 3-0 wins on the bounce our confidence should also be high for this.

If we get an early goal here then it could turn really ugly for the bluebirds. I am going to go out on a limb and follow up my successful 3-0 prediction with a 4-0 prediction here. Ronald and Eom to run rampant and a brace for Vipotnik. Also going to really stick my neck out there and predict someone in blue to lose their heads and see red

We just need to get at them from minute one - get the ball to Eom and Ronald and attack.

OenbrokeAllan on their forum say we've used cheated and used every from of intimidation in the last few games😂😂

While being overconfident is always a danger, right now Cardiff's confidence has never been lower and following two 3-0 wins on the bounce our confidence should also be high for this.

If we get an early goal here then it could turn really ugly for the bluebirds. I am going to go out on a limb and follow up my successful 3-0 prediction with a 4-0 prediction here. Ronald and Eom to run rampant and a brace for Vipotnik. Also going to really stick my neck out there and predict someone in blue to lose their heads and see red
Gillingham scored against us.

I think we'll win either 2:1 or 3:1, reckon it'll be closer than some expect

A new addition for us on the site - been populating a results database over the past few weeks and now ready for using - our full record against Cardiff as below - our record on August 25th to follow...

Cardiff-2-4.png

Last edited:
A new addition for us on the site - been populating a results database over the past few weeks and now ready for using - our full record against Cardiff as below - our record on August 25th to follow...

Cardiff-2-1.png
Think the Cup record totals needs a tweak ;)

And said promised record on August 25

25-August.png

If the dingles have anything about em, they'll have a right go first 20 mins on the back of their poor start. But as long as we control that phase then the rest'll take care of itself.
Agree that Ronnie and the Korean could take em to the fvkn cleaners. With em low on confidence/players out and even their staunchest meatheads saying we intimidate em, they fckn hate coming here now. It's not like it's a derby after few years of none at all. We are camped in their heads and the difference is...we'll be looking forward to this...they won't.
3-1 for me..and a large Monday hangover.

I was correcting bakajak for saying we'd had two 3:0 wins
I completely forgot about the Gillingham goal in fairness.
I thought about using some kind of weird fact obfuscation (like the 3-0 win against Rio Ave) but I couldn't be arsed any more than the bluebirds defence vs Burnley

If the dingles have anything about em, they'll have a right go first 20 mins on the back of their poor start. But as long as we control that phase then the rest'll take care of itself.
Agree that Ronnie and the Korean could take em to the fvkn cleaners. With em low on confidence/players out and even their staunchest meatheads saying we intimidate em, they fckn hate coming here now. It's not like it's a derby after few years of none at all. We are camped in their heads and the difference is...we'll be looking forward to this...they won't.
3-1 for me..and a large Monday hangover.
I’ll happily accept a large hangover on a bank holiday Monday. Provided I can change my work Computer password to 5iveNil!…..

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back