• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Swans close in on Henry transfer?

I've watched his highlights, he's a bit slow in he, Bony was slow though and Scotland, so it's not all doom

Chief said:
Badlands said:
Cooper staying, Henry not his type, cost being blamed.

So it's Cooper who's put the kibosh on this transfer? :lol:

The fact his club want more than a fiver for him has put the kibosh on this transfer :lol:

Badlands said:

Is it because he's a striker not from the fabled England U17 set up?

If so fair enough

Badlands said:

Who said Cooper is staying ?
Put me off my cereal

He gives that impression in his interview on the official swans site this morning. Doesn't categorically say that he is staying but he mentions disappointment for losing the final and "we will go again"

They always throw a name or two up early pre season every year, usually one big one in there just for us idiots to think they are trying. It very rarely comes to anything. It's called "appeasing the idiots".

old cob said:
They always throw a name or two up early pre season every year, usually one big one in there just for us idiots to think they are trying. It very rarely comes to anything. It's called "appeasing the idiots".

I'd be speechless if we signed him.Whens the last time we signed a ready made prolific striker,Wilf?(first time round).I't's not going to be hard too outbid us either.

The player depends mainly on delivery from wide players, Cooper doesn’t play wingers and his wing back formation has been found out.
We should be concentrating on a new manager.
(Were we only interested in paying a high transfer fee when we were looking at compensation from Palace?)

The reason we didn’t sign anyone in January was because Cooper wanted Michael Obafemi from Soton but he got injured
Far more a Cooper striker at 5’ 7”
https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-southampton-striker-transfer-5502221

old cob said:

Henry Thomas it is then! :lol:

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2,686
Garyjack said:
old cob said:

Henry Thomas it is then! :lol:

This Henry Thomas? :lol:

Attachments

• 63AC729B-A6A5-4CB3-B8CA-0C266F1945A3.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 2,524
Ian Mitchelmore
@IanMitchelmore
· 1h
Swansea transfer update.

Still showing interest in Kyle Joseph, Thomas Henry and Liam Walsh.

Talks ongoing with Joseph. Henry could be too expensive, but permanent deal being eyed up. Walsh has interest from several clubs so looks to be down to the player's own wishes. #Swans

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back