• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Nottingham Forest v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Nottingham Forest?

• Forest Win

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Magic_Michu said:
A defence of Lati, Manning and Naughton with no defenders on the bench… at least Russell Martin is learning, not.

That…is totally insane.

We’ll need to score 5 to win, although I don’t think he cares much about winning. Actually neither do I much as I really want Cooper and Florist to punch Parker and Muff right in the nuts. I still want us to win, but there is a possible consolation prize.

Passing well. Suicidal at the back at times but I've started to accept that that's the way we do things now.

Off the line there by Manning, played luck there

defected away for a corner, second close miss

Fisher and Naughton then...15 seconds to get the ball out of the box from a goal kick. Bit embarrassing really. You could hear the boos, lol.

Promptly followed by a panic and loss of possession.

MrSwerve said:
Passing well. Suicidal at the back at times but I've started to accept that that's the way we do things now.

It's taking a while for the nerves to settle with how we play isn't it? There's a guy behind bme at the Liberty (dot whatever) who keeps shouting "Get rid of it. Hoof it. Clear it". I'm like, 'fella haven't you been paying any attention this season?'.

Players must have balls of steel. I wonder if they like it though.

Fisher playing a bit more aggressive in terms of being further up the field or is it just me?

Pegojack said:
Forest commentator getting on my nut, calling Grimes "the Swansea captain Jack Grimes...".

Rediculous.

Describing him as a 'captain'... :D

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back