• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Nottingham Forest v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Nottingham Forest?

• Forest Win

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worst Header Ever

[GETTY]1394615216[/GETTY]

MrSwerve said:
PSumbler said:
Sofa Score talks s**t :lol:

What's with the goal line technology though, maybe my brain has turned to mush but has this been used this year because I can't remember it? It looked like the information was given to the ref to change his decision?

It's been used for years. You have to get near the opposition's goal line though!

Nice bit of niggle in this game

My stream switched now to the ifollow one the forest commentators are not happy with what they class asplay acting

I assume they werent at the reverse fixture 🤣

How the feck is that not a foul on Wolf (in the box). And then Latti gets a card for easing a player off the ball who then lashes out and gets nothing.

PSumbler said:
Nice bit of niggle in this game

My stream switched now to the ifollow one the forest commentators are not happy with what they class asplay acting

I assume they werent at the reverse fixture 🤣

State of his shin though - taken out over the top of the ball and the ref gives feck all. Pen every day of the week that. And a yellow.

The player tore thrpugh his shin pad and the sock. That absolutely should be a pen and a red for dangerous play

PSumbler said:
Worst Header Ever

[GETTY]1394615216[/GETTY]

Think he was trying to get something between the forest player and the ball but his momentum only succeeded in pushing it over the line.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back