• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Preston North End vs Swansea City Match Thread

Baron Goblet said:
Narrow win

wont be enough to quell the kants

if anything will inflame their little chuffs

Love yer optimism honestly.
But where are the goals and creativity coming from? With a defence totally outa sorts and a keeper who couldn't catch covid in a fckn care home, just can't see it.

Good luck tomorrow & for the rest of the season to all you Swans fans

1964white said:
Good luck tomorrow & for the rest of the season to all you Swans fans

As a matter of interest, will Leeds fans actually travel there tmrw ?

Really can't see anything other than a comfortable home win. Hope Scotty is not turning out for them today.

Glyn1 said:
JackSomething said:
Not sure where jackharries got the info from about Preston's likely team in the OP, but they sound a hell of a lot more chipper about their team than we do about ours!

Not so sure about that - they really dislike their 2nd choice keeper (Ripley) who will be playing on Saturday.

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/which-keeper-starts-v-swansea.3431422/

After the obligatory opening goal by Scott Sinclair, which you can bet on, we'll batter them and win 1-3.

That's more like it. It would be a shame if they weren't a bunch of miserable bastards like us.

Raynor94 said:
Really can't see anything other than a comfortable home win. Hope Scotty is not turning out for them today.

I'm not feeling too good about this one either as we're significantly weaker than last season. I hope we get a few quality signings done before the window closes or it could be a long, painful season.

Woodman
Guehi - Cabango - Rodon
Roberts - Smith - Gibbs White - Grimes - Bidwell
Ayew - Lowe

Depends imo, how the team jellies with new folk in it.

Good that we can watch it on an official stream and give the club a few quid. Must be grim for football clubs at the moment.

I am please to see that Cooper is sticking with the 3-5-2 that served us so well at the end of last season. Goes without saying that I’m interested to see how the news boys do however the key success factor for me are the wing backs. Cutting edge up top may be our achillies heel.

At a glance it seems very difficult to tell the teams apart.
Or is it just my eyes?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back