• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Preston North End v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Preston?

• Preston win

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pegojack said:
Our starting line up should have been:
Benda
OkoFlex, Wood, Cabango, Darling, Manning
Fulton, Grimes, Cundle
Obafemi, Cooper

That's all.

I think Cundle needs a couple of games rest

It is amusing in a manic sort of way that he rotated all the wrong players, and left the ones that needed rotating alone.

monmouth said:
It is amusing in a manic sort of way that he rotated all the wrong players, and left the ones that needed rotating alone.

He's as mental as the team.. Grimes suspended, I'm happy with that, but we literally haven't got a midfielder to replace him in his position (great foresight from our board) what does he do Saturday?

Who's going to partner Jay in the middle, Cooper? Cundle? Ntcham?.. it has to be one of them.. knowing Russ though, he'll play Latibeaudierre

C’mon we didn’t play that badly,one mistake cost us, what we don’t have is real quality in the midfield, I’ve said this many times, Fulton is an ok player but nothing special and Cundle is a young lad learning the ropes.

Not really sure what people saw in Oko Flex either,got in behind them once as the result of a fantastic through ball but hardly set the world alight.

Copamundial said:
C’mon we didn’t play that badly,one mistake cost us, what we don’t have is real quality in the midfield, I’ve said this many times, Fulton is an ok player but nothing special and Cundle is a young lad learning the ropes.

Not really sure what people saw in Oko Flex either,got in behind them once as the result of a fantastic through ball but hardly set the world alight.

Didn't play that badly? The first half was horrendous, they didn't have a clue what they were doing.. the 2nd half Preston controlled us easily, except a corner they f*cked up and Darling/Fulton almost scored and Manning in the dying embers of the game.. that was literally it, side to side, back, side to side, hopeful ball, cleared.

To think we've lost to a side who as a home team basically relied on us fckn about ( once) and then proceeded to park the bus...they end up on same points as us now.
The scramble that'll be for 5th n 6th will be between half dozen bang average teams. Watching us is officially bad for your mental health.
A word for those who travelled to suffer that. Magnificent effort to you....you deserve better.

On reflection I can see the logic of benching Oli. He looked off the pace at Bristol and he’s young and inexperienced and the games come thick and fast. Oko flex on the other hand hasn’t been used enough and should have started for Lati.

Skippyjack said:
Didn't play that badly? The first half was horrendous, they didn't have a clue what they were doing.. the 2nd half Preston controlled us easily, except a corner they f*cked up and Darling/Fulton almost scored and Manning in the dying embers of the game.. that was literally it, side to side, back, side to side, hopeful ball, cleared.

'controlled us easily' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

sainthelens said:
To think we've lost to a side who as a home team basically relied on us fckn about ( once) and then proceeded to park the bus...they end up on same points as us now.
The scramble that'll be for 5th n 6th will be between half dozen bang average teams. Watching us is officially bad for your mental health.
A word for those who travelled to suffer that. Magnificent effort to you....you deserve better.

That's exactly what pne did, wait for a mistake then shut up shop.

RM fvcked up by playing piroe and ntcham from the start when obafemi and cooper should have started, big mistake.

Fireboy said:
That's exactly what pne did, wait for a mistake then shut up shop.

RM fvcked up by playing piroe and ntcham from the start when obafemi and cooper should have started, big mistake.

I agree.

Just seen the Woodman save at the end. The f****r would have cowered on his line with us and watched it go past him. He also came and did goalie things like catch crosses. Maybe they have a proper coach.

Swansea is likelier to stick to a 3-4-3 formation or a 3-4-2-1 variation. They excel in possession but are less productive up front. Taking 10.5 shots each, of which 4.1 were on target, they have only scored 27 goals, the 18th highest efficiency rate. Swansea is not known for its defensive reliability. Russell Martin's squad has 32 goals in the passing game. I read about it in the sports news at https://zumroad.com/sport. Presto is very good on the second floor, winning 25.4 aerial battles. Ryan Lowe's guys are especially dangerous when playing the standards, scoring half of the goals in them - 14 out of 29. The match will be interesting.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back