• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:
On the very unlikely chance you are not just fishing for bites, why would you not inform them you weren't going to attend your appointment?

Now someone else who does want the vaccine is going to have to wait longer because you couldn't be bothered to make a quick phone call.

I'm not fishing for bites at all, this is where I am at, they could have jabbed somebody else, when I did no show! And no, they will not wait longer, why would they, I just missed an appointment, it should not affect the people that want to have it.

In the words of Roy Walker “it’s good, but it’s not right”.

The next in line probably didn’t get the call for today as they only planned for a certain number of vaccinations.

So by avoiding your appointment you have effectively wasted the valuable resources of the NHS.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Troll. Stupid troll at that.

I think you meant Racist troll. Stupid racist troll at that.
Though being the stupid lefty prick that you are you were probably too nice to say it.

Hang on minute, that is not me.. How the hell declining a vaccine is racist is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-I-VA-u4Ak

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
I'm not fishing for bites at all, this is where I am at, they could have jabbed somebody else, when I did no show! And no, they will not wait longer, why would they, I just missed an appointment, it should not affect the people that want to have it.

The next in line probably didn’t get the call for today as they only planned for a certain number of vaccinations.
't
So by avoiding your appointment you have effectively wasted the valuable resources of the NHS.

With all due respect, I don't care . The nhs have fucked up my family's appointment's since the start of this shit.

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

't

With all due respect, I don't care . The nhs have fucked up my family's appointment's since the start of this s**t.

Come on then, explain that second sentence.

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
With all due respect, I don't care . The nhs have fucked up my family's appointment's since the start of this s**t.

I can't go through this now but they are.

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:

Here we go, as in no treatment or care, all on the phone treatment it's a fucking joke.

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Troll. Stupid troll at that.

I think you meant Racist troll. Stupid racist troll at that.
Though being the stupid lefty prick that you are you were probably too nice to say it.

What the hell are you on about you fat fucking grey haired twat.

Oh and by the way not showing up for your vaccine appointment is fine, that’s your choice. Not telling them in advance meaning they couldn’t give the appointment to someone else makes you an absolute wan*ker.

jack123 said:
I did not show, I did not inform them.. I will take my chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Y4DbcJmeg&list=RDIRvGZffXhfk&index=4

You are in the age group?!

I had made an incorrect assumption about to you. I didn’t realise my opinion could go lower.

:lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back