• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Selfish prick.

Selfish? No I am not. Are you really going to call everyone who declines the jab a selfish prick? Would you call your family and friends that? It's my choice, and I don't want it.

I’ve already said that not having the jab is your choice. If you want to leave yourself and others more susceptible to serious illness and possible death that’s up to you but it does make you a selfish prick yes. And not telling the NHS that you weren’t going to turn up for your jab appointment meaning they couldn’t allocate it to someone else who would have been grateful for it also makes you a selfish prick. Scum of the earth you anti vax lot.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
Selfish? No I am not. Are you really going to call everyone who declines the jab a selfish prick? Would you call your family and friends that? It's my choice, and I don't want it.

I’ve already said that not having the jab is your choice. If you want to leave yourself and others more susceptible to serious illness and possible death that’s up to you but it does make you a selfish prick yes. And not telling the NHS that you weren’t going to turn up for your jab appointment meaning they couldn’t allocate it to someone else who would have been grateful for it also makes you a selfish prick. Scum of the earth you anti vax lot.

Wow.

I must say I am totally bewildered by the anger of the ones who agree/want the vaccination.

My only guess is ecb, you have fallen fowl of the media propaganda, take it or not take it, you have no right to criticise anybody.

By the look you are for taking it, that is your choice, same as mine for not, to throw insults around like you are doing is totally out of order, Herr ECB

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Wow.

I must say I am totally bewildered by the anger of the ones who agree/want the vaccination.

My only guess is ecb, you have fallen fowl of the media propaganda, take it or not take it, you have no right to criticise anybody.

By the look you are for taking it, that is your choice, same as mine for not, to throw insults around like you are doing is totally out of order, Herr ECB

Scum. I don’t care whether you get Covid and/or get seriously ill or worse. You’ve made your choice and if you suffer for it tough shit. But your choice also impacts on others. Selfish, self centred and as thick as a canteen mug.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
Wow.

Scum. I don’t care whether you get Covid and/or get seriously ill or worse. You’ve made your choice and if you suffer for it tough s**t. But your choice also impacts on others. Selfish, self centred and as thick as a canteen mug.

Why does my choice impact others?

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Scum. I don’t care whether you get Covid and/or get seriously ill or worse. You’ve made your choice and if you suffer for it tough s**t. But your choice also impacts on others. Selfish, self centred and as thick as a canteen mug.

Well for a start you didn’t turn up for an appointment that they could have allocated to someone else.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Well for a start you didn’t turn up for an appointment that they could have allocated to someone else.

As I have stated, the onus was not on me to reply.

I have seen many NHS letters, and the normal scenario is you ring to confirm your appointment, that you will be attending. For some reason regarding the vax, it's the other way around. Like I said, I do not want to engage with them!

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I have seen many NHS letters, and the normal scenario is you ring to confirm your appointment, that you will be attending. For some reason regarding the vax, it's the other way around. Like I said, I do not want to engage with them!

Why would you not tell them? Never mind the “onus”. Why if you knew you weren’t going to turn up did you not let them know so that they could allocate your vaccine to someone else?

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Why would you not tell them? Never mind the “onus”. Why if you knew you weren’t going to turn up did you not let them know so that they could allocate your vaccine to someone else?

Because I did not want to speak to them, for a brief moment I did consider ringing them, but I just felt they would put me on the spot, it's like I did not want to say, sorry I can't make it, at that particular time, just in case they went to re-arrange it.. In other words, I did not wish to say to them, I'm never having it.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Because I did not want to speak to them, for a brief moment I did consider ringing them, but I just felt they would put me on the spot, it's like I did not want to say, sorry I can't make it, at that particular time, just in case they went to re-arrange it.. In other words, I did not wish to say to them, I'm never having it.

Ah you’re a shithouse as well as a selfish prick. Figures.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

If for instance, you became unwell, found a lump, started shìtting blood, got knocked over by a bus, judging on your obvious distrust of the NHS, I assume you would refuse to seek diagnosis/treatment from the NHS then...

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Doubt they'd give a fuck they'd rather you flat out tell them no so they can contact someone else.My Grandfather missed his second dose due to having to go to a funeral my Grandmother had hers the next day by chance so he went along aswell explained his missed second dose they checked for no shows and gave it to him the same time as my Grandmother.They're getting quite a few no shows which is surprising,I thought it would be the other way round with having to turn away random people turning up.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
Wow.

That's a pretty awful thing to say, you are a nasty piece of work! And the funny thing is, I don't think you realise it.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

That's a pretty awful thing to say, you are a nasty piece of work! And the funny thing is, I don't think you realise it.

Diddums.

exiledclaseboy said:
Professor said:
Nearly- the vector which carries the spike protein of SARS CoV2 (chimpanzee adenovirus) is essentially a mild infection. The immune system has non-specific receptors (like Toll and NOD receptors) which recognise patterns on pathogens. These set off a ‘danger signal’ and innate immune response which itself causes symptoms like fever and aches. This in turn leads to activation of adaptive immunity that gives rise to antibody, cytotoxic T cells and hopefully memory T and B cells. I got a headache and aching knees.

Why does it make some people feel worse than others, prof?
Because we are all different. Genuinely not being trite but our immunogenetics are very slightly different from individual to individual. Having variation protects a population- no infectious disease kills everyone. We have variability or polymorphism in our system which means we can respond to many things, but the slight individual differences mean the response varies slightly. It’s why we use inbred animals in experiments to reduce genetic variation

jack123 said:
J_B said:
If you have an appointment for anything, absolutely anything, it’s common decency to inform people if you’re not going to attend. Your attitude speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

In most circumstances that would apply, but not in this. I did not want to engage with them, and they should not take for granted that I want their still in trial period vaccine.

So please don't give me the 'kind of person you are'.

The letter was spam!

It applies in this as in any other case.

You are lacking in basic manners and decency.

Don’t make any more excuses for your poor behaviour. It won’t wash.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back