• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Anyone else feel rough after the jab? Had mine Thursday thought they'd fckn injected me WITH covid.
Just coming round now.

sainthelens said:
Anyone else feel rough after the jab? Had mine Thursday thought they'd fckn injected me WITH covid.
Just coming round now.

Seems pretty random as to how it affects people. My mrs was fine but others I know were wiped out for a few days.

If you have an appointment for anything, absolutely anything, it’s common decency to inform people if you’re not going to attend. Your attitude speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and by the way not showing up for your vaccine appointment is fine, that’s your choice. Not telling them in advance meaning they couldn’t give the appointment to someone else makes you an absolute wan*ker.

In all fairness to him he tried ringing the number 0800 1730 on the letter he had but couldn’t get an answer so when the thick twat went around to complain nobody was answering they told him that was the opening time.

exiledclaseboy said:
sainthelens said:
Just coming round now.

Seems pretty random as to how it affects people. My mrs was fine but others I know were wiped out for a few days.

It should affect people, the monkey virus they use in the Oxford vaccine to transport the vaccine produces antibodies, that why people feel a bit rough

Best_loser said:
exiledclaseboy said:

It should affect people, the monkey virus they use in the Oxford vaccine to transport the vaccine produces antibodies, that why people feel a bit rough
Probably also explains why I'm now flinging shit at people whilst climbing trees in Singleton park.

Best_loser said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Nearly- the vector which carries the spike protein of SARS CoV2 (chimpanzee adenovirus) is essentially a mild infection. The immune system has non-specific receptors (like Toll and NOD receptors) which recognise patterns on pathogens. These set off a ‘danger signal’ and innate immune response which itself causes symptoms like fever and aches. This in turn leads to activation of adaptive immunity that gives rise to antibody, cytotoxic T cells and hopefully memory T and B cells. I got a headache and aching knees.

Professor said:
Best_loser said:

Nearly- the vector which carries the spike protein of SARS CoV2 (chimpanzee adenovirus) is essentially a mild infection. The immune system has non-specific receptors (like Toll and NOD receptors) which recognise patterns on pathogens. These set off a ‘danger signal’ and innate immune response which itself causes symptoms like fever and aches. This in turn leads to activation of adaptive immunity that gives rise to antibody, cytotoxic T cells and hopefully memory T and B cells. I got a headache and aching knees.

Why does it make some people feel worse than others, prof?

exiledclaseboy said:
Professor said:

Why does it make some people feel worse than others, prof?

I read somewhere that the first dose gives a stronger adverse reaction if you've had the virus and the second if you haven't. No idea if true and the Prof would undoubtedly know for sure

exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and by the way not showing up for your vaccine appointment is fine, that’s your choice. Not telling them in advance meaning they couldn’t give the appointment to someone else makes you an absolute wan*ker.

Rubbish. The onus is not on me, normal scenario with nhs appointments is you have to phone to confirm you are attending, for the vaccine it's the other way around.

J_B said:
If you have an appointment for anything, absolutely anything, it’s common decency to inform people if you’re not going to attend. Your attitude speaks volumes about the kind of person you are.

In most circumstances that would apply, but not in this. I did not want to engage with them, and they should not take for granted that I want their still in trial period vaccine.

So please don't give me the 'kind of person you are'.

The letter was spam!

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Rubbish. The onus is not on me, normal scenario with nhs appointments is you have to phone to confirm you are attending, for the vaccine it's the other way around.

Selfish prick.

exiledclaseboy said:
sainthelens said:
Just coming round now.

I had mine at 8 30 and at 18 30 had an hour of very bad shivers that took over an hour to just about warm up. Went to bed but was fine next morning

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Selfish prick.

Selfish? No I am not. Are you really going to call everyone who declines the jab a selfish prick? Would you call your family and friends that? It's my choice, and I don't want it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back