• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
Darran said:
F*cking moron.

I won't reply to any more of your silly comments, I refuse to be your new perch or monty to argue with, otherwise next thing I'll be accused of being a pedo, which seems to be your trait, when you have it in for someone.

I’ve never accused anyone of being a pedo so unless you’ve got evidence I suggest you edit that or you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
I won't reply to any more of your silly comments, I refuse to be your new perch or monty to argue with, otherwise next thing I'll be accused of being a pedo, which seems to be your trait, when you have it in for someone.

I’ve never accused anyone of being a pedo so unless you’ve got evidence I suggest you edit that or you’ll be hearing from my lawyer.

Edited to stop you crying.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Well for starters you called me a f*****g moron, and that's not true.

I only speak the truth.

Whatever, but just replying ' your a f u c k i n g moron every post I make for the last few weeks is pissing me off, without any evidence to say I have said anything wrong, just your a fucking moron? I am sure it would piss you off, if i did that to all your posts, without saying why!

That's all I ask, If I am a moron explain what part of the post or all of it you disagree with, rather than saying you fucking moron numerous times

Edit.. not my fault the quote function has messed up..

jack123 said:
Darran said:
Whatever, but just replying ' your a f u c k i n g moron every post I make for the last few weeks is pissing me off, without any evidence to say I have said anything wrong, just your a f*****g moron? I am sure it would piss you off, if i did that to all your posts, without saying why!

That's all I ask, If I am a moron explain what part of the post or all of it you disagree with, rather than saying you f*****g moron numerous times

Edit.. not my fault the quote function has messed up..

F*cking moron. :lol:

Darran said:
jack123 said:
F*cking moron. :lol:

I will allow you that last one for comedy value, but in all honesty it really did, the funny thing is I'm sure the prof done the same thing the other day with the quote function, nothing said, I was gobsmacked.'

If that had been me, big song and dance, nothing said, cause it's the Prof.

And it's happened again.

It just happens? I'm not even editing the bloody posts, I'm quite capable of using the quote function. :ugeek:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back