• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

Cooperman said:
Fireboy said:
Picture of a man or woop oftman eating alot of popcorn.

Ahem, eating a lot of rosti.

Never mind the rosti, I am going to ask coops for a basic warm weather pasta dish, nothing too complicated, I have looked on google and they have some far flung ingredients.. Mainly for the dressing,

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

Never mind the rosti, I am going to ask coops for a basic warm weather pasta dish, nothing too complicated, I have looked on google and they have some far flung ingredients.. Mainly for the dressing,

Do you like fish?

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

I know what's happened with the f up with quotes now, it's the touchpad on laptop I'm 99% sure it moved up,.

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:

Do you like fish?

Yes, but I prefer chicken, any good chicken ones?

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
And I thought you were the head honco chef :D Never mind.

I am, that’s why I haven’t offered you a chicken dish :lol:

You must have a basic recipe to hand? In fact, ignore the chicken, a nice dressing would be good.

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:
And I thought you were the head honco chef :D Never mind.

Thinking of it, if you want to get shirty about not giving me your recipe for that pasta/chicken dish I don't care. I can get the top chefs in the world play on it with a quick search..

But I really was interested in your opinion, but alas.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Fair enough 👌
Yea go find that tweet then, some may say you've made that ridiculous figure up just to try and justify you argument otherwise 🤔

If i can, I will, I saw the tweet I have not made it up, if I was to lie, I would have gone a bit higher than 377 per 100k

You found that tweet yet brains?

Of course not, you made it up didn't you :lol: :lol: :x

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

Thinking of it, if you want to get shirty about not giving me your recipe for that pasta/chicken dish I don't care. I can get the top chefs in the world play on it with a quick search..

FFS mun, I’m having a peaceful drink.

If you need something right now I’ll offer you these:

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/303671726

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
If i can, I will, I saw the tweet I have not made it up, if I was to lie, I would have gone a bit higher than 377 per 100k

You found that tweet yet brains?

Of course not, you made it up didn't you :lol: :lol: :xmbo

I have made nothing up.

Cooperman said:
jack123 said:

Ok, obviously your culinary skills, are not what, I thought they were.

jack123 said:
Cooperman said:

Ok, obviously your culinary skills, are not what, I thought they were.

Chicken goes with rice, mun, or chips.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back