• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:
Ahhh I see, so the "I did not show, I did not inform them.. I will take my chances." stance of yours should be changed to...

"I'm not having it yet, I didn't have the curtesy to inform them... but I might still have it if everything turns out ok"

How very big of you šŸ‘

We are living in strange times, it's quite easy to say on here " I don't fancy it" but in real life, I am very dubious of putting my opinions out.

The whole not ringing/informing them, was that I do not wish to state my opinion to them, the way it's going with the talk of vax passports and so on, at the time I thought best to say nothing. I would never miss or not inform about an appt, but I feel this time, I had no choice, if I rung them, I would be put on the spot.
Really, you honestly think the registrar would have put you on the spot?

Why do you think they would?
I might be wrong, but I'd think they would have better things to do than try and persuade someone to change their mind, after all it's every persons right to refuse a vaccine yes.

Listen up mate, I don't know if you will be contacted again as I donā€™t know how it works, but if you are, do the decent thing and inform them you won't be attending, or better still, accept the Invitation an get involved šŸ˜‰

Darran said:
jack123 said:
We are living in strange times, it's quite easy to say on here " I don't fancy it" but in real life, I am very dubious of putting my opinions out.

The whole not ringing/informing them, was that I do not wish to state my opinion to them, the way it's going with the talk of vax passports and so on, at the time I thought best to say nothing. I would never miss or not inform about an appt, but I feel this time, I had no choice, if I rung them, I would be put on the spot.

F+cking moron.

Why would you call me a moron? Is it because I have made a different choice to you?

I'm a moron for not taking a trial vaccine? Yeah ok. :lol:

Ring ring

ā€œHello, Iā€™ve had a vaccine appointment letter but I canā€™t make it so want to let you knowā€.

ā€œThatā€™s very public spirited of you. Whatā€™s your nameā€

ā€œJack 123ā€

ā€œOk thanks. We can now allocate your appointment to someone who isnā€™t as thick as a whale omelette. Goodbyeā€

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

I might be wrong, but I'd think they would have better things to do than try and persuade someone to change their mind, after all it's every persons right to refuse a vaccine yes.

Listen up mate, I don't know if you will be contacted again as I donā€™t know how it works, but if you are, do the decent thing and inform them you won't be attending, or better still, accept the Invitation an get involved šŸ˜‰

I do, there is some strange shit happening. And in real life I would not like them to know my opinion.

If they do send me another, I still will not engage with them.

I will never take a covid test or ever have the vax, simple as that!

exiledclaseboy said:
Ring ring

ā€œHello, Iā€™ve had a vaccine appointment letter but I canā€™t make it so want to let you knowā€.

ā€œJack 123ā€

ā€œOk thanks. We can now allocate your appointment to someone who isnā€™t as thick as a whale omelette. Goodbyeā€

That's a new one whale omelette? Guess it's better than wishing me serious illness, because I'm not the same as you.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

I do, there is some strange s**t happening. And in real life I would not like them to know my opinion.

You wouldnā€™t get a test if you had Covid symptoms? Why?

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

I do, there is some strange s**t happening. And in real life I would not like them to know my opinion.

Even though, you stated a few posts ago, you might change your mind if the vaccine shows to be a success (it already is btw)...

You really don't help yourself do you :lol:

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Ring ring

ā€œJack 123ā€

That's a new one whale omelette? Guess it's better than wishing me serious illness, because I'm not the same as you.

Show me where I ā€œwished you serious illnessā€.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

I never mentioned symptoms, although thinking of it, nah I still wouldn't. The reason, I know why, but I'm not going into that.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I never mentioned symptoms, although thinking of it, nah I still wouldn't. The reason, I know why, but I'm not going into that.

Presumably youā€™d isolate yourself?

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Ok strike off the 'wish' but you brought serious illness and worse into the conversation, which I think was out of order.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Ok strike off the 'wish' but you brought serious illness and worse into the conversation, which I think was out of order.

So now we can add liar to your list of personality defects.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

Don't think so chump, you added it into the convo, as in ah well if you don't take the vax , let's hope you don't get seriously ill or worse.. Totally out of order.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Don't think so chump, you added it into the convo, as in ah well if you don't take the vax , let's hope you don't get seriously ill or worse.. Totally out of order.

So saying I hope you donā€™t get seriously ill is apparently out of order?

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

So saying I hope you donā€™t get seriously ill is apparently out of order?

I know the way you said it, at the time, you were trying to be clever.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back