• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

A4Jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Why does it make some people feel worse than others, prof?

I read somewhere that the first dose gives a stronger adverse reaction if you've had the virus and the second if you haven't. No idea if true and the Prof would undoubtedly know for sure

Seems to be the case more for the Pfizer (& Moderna) vaccines. The response will be quicker but not clear why more adverse- there are a few theories but nothing clear

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
That's a pretty awful thing to say, you are a nasty piece of work! And the funny thing is, I don't think you realise it.

Diddums.

Delinquent comment, from a self centred scumbag! Now fuck off, marking you down as a foe Herr Ecb.

J_B said:
jack123 said:
In most circumstances that would apply, but not in this. I did not want to engage with them, and they should not take for granted that I want their still in trial period vaccine.

So please don't give me the 'kind of person you are'.

The letter was spam!

It applies in this as in any other case.

You are lacking in basic manners and decency.

Don’t make any more excuses for your poor behaviour. It won’t wash.

Rubbish, me not phoning them was ok, they took for granted, that I wanted the vax. I do not have to respond to spam1

jack123 said:
J_B said:

Rubbish, me not phoning them was ok, they took for granted, that I wanted the vax. I do not have to respond to spam1

Or they just assumed that most sane, responsible members of the public would want to be included in a mass vaccination programme that will help protect the most vulnerable in society.

Anyway, crack on kid, no doubt, one day in your hour of need, you will gladly reach out for help from the very people that you are now treating with total contempt.

jack123 said:
J_B said:

You’re perfectly entitled decline the vaccine, but the way you’ve got about it in not letting the NHS know is in my opinion very poor, as others have said the slot could have been offered to someone else.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Or they just assumed that most sane, responsible members of the public would want to be included in a mass vaccination programme that will help protect the most vulnerable in society.

Anyway, crack on kid, no doubt, one day in your hour of need, you will gladly reach out for help from the very people that you are now treating with total contempt.

Once it's finished it's trial period, I may then participate.

Until then, I'm out.

It's very interesting absorbing some of the replies on here, ecb in particular.

MajorR said:
jack123 said:

You’re perfectly entitled decline the vaccine, but the way you’ve got about it in not letting the NHS know is in my opinion very poor, as others have said the slot could have been offered to someone else.

I thought they would give me the third degree, like I said I did briefly contemplate ringing them, but I thought they would give me a hard time. I would think they would have just given it to somebody else.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

Until then, I'm out.

Ahhh I see, so the "I did not show, I did not inform them.. I will take my chances." stance of yours should be changed to...

"I'm not having it yet, I didn't have the curtesy to inform them... but I might still have it if everything turns out ok"

How very big of you 👍

I’m all for freedom of choice and live with the consequences.

Anyone that has been invited to be vaccinated and refuses or ignores it should, if they get Covid, be refused and ignored by the NHS. Fair exchange, no robbery. Everyone is happy.

Didn't phone them cos you feared the "third degree"
You make Diana Ross mad pal!!!

dickythorpe said:
Didn't phone them cos you feared the "third degree"
You make Diana Ross mad pal!!!

Val Holiday thinks that comment is supreme.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Until then, I'm out.

Ahhh I see, so the "I did not show, I did not inform them.. I will take my chances." stance of yours should be changed to...

"I'm not having it yet, I didn't have the curtesy to inform them... but I might still have it if everything turns out ok"

How very big of you 👍

We are living in strange times, it's quite easy to say on here " I don't fancy it" but in real life, I am very dubious of putting my opinions out.

The whole not ringing/informing them, was that I do not wish to state my opinion to them, the way it's going with the talk of vax passports and so on, at the time I thought best to say nothing. I would never miss or not inform about an appt, but I feel this time, I had no choice, if I rung them, I would be put on the spot.

monmouth said:
I’m all for freedom of choice and live with the consequences.

Anyone that has been invited to be vaccinated and refuses or ignores it should, if they get Covid, be refused and ignored by the NHS. Fair exchange, no robbery. Everyone is happy.

The likes of 123 would be the first to run to the hospital bleating for help if/when he gets infected.

jack123 said:
Swanjaxs said:

How very big of you 👍

We are living in strange times, it's quite easy to say on here " I don't fancy it" but in real life, I am very dubious of putting my opinions out.

The whole not ringing/informing them, was that I do not wish to state my opinion to them, the way it's going with the talk of vax passports and so on, at the time I thought best to say nothing. I would never miss or not inform about an appt, but I feel this time, I had no choice, if I rung them, I would be put on the spot.

F+cking moron.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back