• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Vaccine Invation

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:
Don't think so chump, you added it into the convo, as in ah well if you don't take the vax , let's hope you don't get seriously ill or worse.. Totally out of order.

So saying I hope you don’t get seriously ill is apparently out of order?

I'll give you a quick example of where I am at, with this serious illness comments and so on.

If you posted I have had the vax, and I said I hope you don't get blood clots mate? Can't you see?

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Why would you call me a moron? Is it because I have made a different choice to you?

I'm a moron for not taking a trial vaccine? Yeah ok. :lol:

No not because of that it’s because of everything.

What's your beef? And what is everything? Let it all out, I don't care.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
So saying I hope you don’t get seriously ill is apparently out of order?

I'll give you a quick example of where I am at, with this serious illness comments and so on.

If you posted I have had the vax, and I said I hope you don't get blood clots mate? Can't you see?

I’d say “thanks. I also hope I don’t get blood clots but it’s unlikely because the vaccine doesn’t cause blood clots”.

Good job you put ECB on ignore on your foes list Jack 123. You don’t want to get involved with such a nasty leftie. He’d have you singing kumbaya and blowin in the wind before breakfast if he was Prime Mincer.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

I’d say “thanks. I also hope I don’t get blood clots but it’s unlikely because the vaccine doesn’t cause blood clots”.

Yes it does, have you not seen the video of Hancock squirming when asked about deaths within a few weeks after taking the vaccine, Not that it matters, but there are some really nasty side effects to any vaccine, I was reading an article the other day, a perfectly fit 24 year old Italian died not long after having the vaccination, I don't get my info from the msm, I get it from twitter, and other sources, and I consider myself slightly intelligent , and I just know we are being lied too.

monmouth said:
Good job you put ECB on ignore on your foes list Jack 123. You don’t want to get involved with such a nasty leftie. He’d have you singing kumbaya and blowin in the wind before breakfast if he was Prime Mincer.

I have taken him off foe, :D Just to teach the bloody idiot a lesson.

This is strange, 123 is making himself look a fool but in the afternoon, has he started on the loony juice early?

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Yes it does, have you not seen the video of Hancock squirming when asked about deaths within a few weeks after taking the vaccine, Not that it matters, but there are some really nasty side effects to any vaccine, I was reading an article the other day, a perfectly fit 24 year old Italian died not long after having the vaccination, I don't get my info from the msm, I get it from twitter, and other sources, and I consider myself slightly intelligent , and I just know we are being lied too.

That slightly intelligent thing. Probably want to rethink that son.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Ok you've convinced me, the 24 year old Italian bloke passing away obviously down to having the vaccine is all the evidence I need.

I'm cancelling my 2nd jab!!

Thanks 123 👍

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Thanks jack123. That has genuinely made me laugh. Slightly intelligent?

Fireboy said:
This is strange, 123 is making himself look a fool but in the afternoon, has he started on the loony juice early?

I'm having one of those days, do you wish to engage? What's your opinion?

sainthelens said:
Probably also explains why I'm now flinging s**t at people whilst climbing trees in Singleton park.

Are you Jack123 in disguise?

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:

Ok you've convinced me, the 24 year old Italian bloke passing away obviously down to having the vaccine is all the evidence I need.

I'm cancelling my 2nd jab!!

Thanks 123 👍

I don't give a hoot what you do my friend, the point I was making is that ECB should not mention serious illness or worse to try and make a point, as you have noted from my posts I'm not having it, but I would never try to persuade somebody else of what they choose.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back