• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 The Official League Cup Oxford v Swansea Match Thread

Who will progress in the League Cup

• Oxford

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Swansea

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost 5-3 on penalties, after leading the game 2-0 for 70 minutes, things are getting worse ffs

This is an epidemic of blown leads. Have no fortitude . If we cant keep clean sheets we are going down.

Seriously, just go.

It’s simply not good enough. They can’t be tired after two matches so play a team that at least has some semblance of a formation.

This is much needed income down the drain for us.

At least it was only possible to listen rather than watch. Small mercies.

Lose Saturday I think he’s in trouble.

Sad for me to say as I’ve supported him throughout but this is getting desperate when you take into account the form at end of last season.

I've given up being disappointed. I've taken up laughing it's supposed to be good for you.

Martin is proving to be clueless to be fair, probably just as well to lose this, no point papering over the cracks. I haven’t seen the Benda clanger yet but it sounded like Wood the dud sold him short.

I love their courage but they are young and a bit tired, we'll look at what went wrong and stick to the process that we believe in. RM

Get Martin out NOW! Regardless as to whether you value the Carabao Cup, Martin should have used this to send a message and he's failed completely yet again. Spunked away a 2 nil lead against a lower league opposition on the night we were to welcome back Joe Allen. Absolute feckin joke of a coach. No clue, utter fraud get him out before the damage he is doing becomes irreparable.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back