• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

22/23 The Official League Cup Oxford v Swansea Match Thread

Who will progress in the League Cup

• Oxford

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Swansea

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Who Cares

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Itchysphincter said:
Martin is proving to be clueless to be fair, probably just as well to lose this, no point papering over the cracks. I haven’t seen the Benda clanger yet but it sounded like Wood the dud sold him short.

I saw it, complete howler from Benda again, what's that now, 3 blunders in 3 games.. he's making Fisher look competent FFS

Skippyjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Martin is proving to be clueless to be fair, probably just as well to lose this, no point papering over the cracks. I haven’t seen the Benda clanger yet but it sounded like Wood the dud sold him short.

I saw it, complete howler from Benda again, what's that now, 3 blunders in 3 games.. he's making Fisher look competent FFS

Commentary said it was wood that gave him a suicide ball.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Skippyjack said:

Commentary said it was wood that gave him a suicide ball.

Six of one and…

We’re definitely going to lose against Blackpool aren’t we, Big pressure on Martin if we then don’t win one of the next two home games…because I really don’t see us getting much out of Stoke and Boro if we don’t improve massively.

Can't believe I'm saying this in the middle of August. But Saturday is looking like a must win.
The fckn guy did a better job without a pre season.
Work that one out.

Let’s just wait for his after game speech, yeah? No point in getting upset now when we have the comedy sketch to follow.

Cooperman said:
Let’s just wait for his after game speech, yeah? No point in getting upset now when we have the comedy sketch to follow.

I've already written it in this thread

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Cooperman said:

I've already written it in this thread

I can guess what it says without looking back.

He doesn't help himself, does he.

Winning a game against Oxford reserves at a canter, earning some much-needed respite, and he decides to roll the dice.

I am a bit worried he's oblivious to just how close he is to losing the crowd and, once it happens, it doesn't come back. It might for a bit, but it'll always be there once he does, just waiting for a defeat or two.

Personally I believe this might be better that this is happening now, as it should give us time to get out of this shite hole sooner rather than later. At least we won't have to face those banal press conferences. The man's a buffoon!

What's his post match spiel going to be, something something process, stick with the process

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back