• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea v Birmingham Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham City?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Birmingham win

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blackpooljack said:
no im not i'm having a dig at you who doesnt have a good word to say about our manager or any of our players " Bender " Sorrynola " thats pretty childish in my book.

You've tagged a post that wasn't aimed at you, it was a reply to blaze. Go take a rest good boy

72% possession what's not to like. Opposition tire after chasing ball all game.

Glad to see Russ and his 'siege mentality will galvanise us' theory has come true. I've lost confidence in our team and our manager.

Its been like this since day 1 of RM at Blackburn, LAST SEASON. Why does anyone expect this to change? Its never going to change.

So unlucky lads, by far the better team, totally deserved the win, don't worry Russell will sort it pronto. 👍

monmouth said:
Well there you go. He’s fucked it.

Just to be clear, they are a gimme three points at the moment for everyone.

Martin is simply a poor manager on all counts. Defending him is cult behaviour.

Sorry Mons. That Piroe substitution set the tone. Defeatist.

If I had any sympathy for him then that's gone. Who makes three different changes in about 15 mins and leave yourself with none left after 65?
Please tell me. When you have five
It's like a big fuck off to us all

monmouth said:
Anyone got anything to say?

‘We’re only 6 points off the play offs’ ?

It'll be because he wasn't supported in the transfer window now.

Us not getting anyone in has given him all sorts of new excuses. And plenty will swallow it all up as well.

HE CANNOT SET UP A DEFENCE DESPITE BEING A FUCKING DFENDER.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Remember now you are not allowed to slate the manager or team else you ain't a proper fan right

The shite you post week in week out is a lot more than just criticism though isnt it

Shipping 4 at home to Birmingham.. Martin should be packing his bags as we speak. The whole set up at the club is a joke top to bottom. Martin will blame not getting any signings in January and the players are young well in fact he needs to be accountable and admit this league is way above his management abilities

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back