• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

S22/23 The Official Swansea v Birmingham Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham City?

• Swans win

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Birmingham win

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BLAZE said:
The shite you post week in week out is a lot more than just criticism though isnt it

Ah here's the flip flop,log off like you said you were going to do, you've had a mare today

BrynCartwright said:
...and the fackin owners...please...

The owners are totally incompetent, and make the wrong decision every single time, but I’m not unhappy in the general management of the club in trying to stay within our limits.

Our manager is gash and that is a much bigger issue. Unfortunately point one may make point two even worse when they try to pick another. Still need him out. He really is awful.

The way we have defended for the last 18 months has been nothing short of abysmal.
Unfortunately for Russ the only place the blame can land for this is at his door.

Longlostjack said:
Sorry Mons. That Piroe substitution set the tone. Defeatist.

Agreed. Trouble is he also can’t play every minute of every match. Having more than one striker would be nice.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Ah here's the flip flop,log off like you said you were going to do, you've had a mare today

It's always a mare for me when the Swans lose

At 90 minutes it looked like you were getting the night off but it'll be a busy one for you now :lol:

Trust the process, says nobody ever. Apart from one or two.

The club is broken, not quite from top to bottom as I have some positivity regarding our youngsters. The rest though is on a steep downward spiral.

BLAZE said:
It's always a mare for me when the Swans lose

At 90 minutes it looked like you were getting the night off but it'll be a busy one for you now :lol:

To be honest with you blaze I'm really past caring,I know this team and club ain't going any where at the moment, I don't like it but I've accepted that's how it is. I've got far worse things going on in my life at the moment.

BLAZE said:
Sean O'Regan... riddled with disease but still made the trip to Sunderland just days before his death. Complete and total respect. Its easy to forget we have the likes of Sean in our fanbase when you frequent the internet

Poor post that.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
To be honest with you blaze I'm really past caring,I know this team and club ain't going any where at the moment, I don't like it but I've accepted that's how it is. I've got far worse things going on in my life at the moment.

Then I wish you an improvement on all fronts 👍

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Agreed. Trouble is he also can’t play every minute of every match. Having more than one striker would be nice.

A Whittaker Piroe partnership up front would have set a more positive tone and given them something to think about. If Martin was able to sort out basic maths we‘d have been able to close them down at the back.

Anyone fancy starting a new club, like a FC United of Manchester type thing? FC City of Swansea anyone? 😂

If you take your best player off, when winning the game comfortably, against poor opposition after an hour, and replacing him with a weak centre half in Darling (Jutkiewicz goal non challenge) then you deserve all you get, of course Chinwig will point to the fact we went down to 10 men and cling on to the moral high ground, again.

Anyway, Cardiff lost I suppose 😒

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back