• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Birmingham City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PSumbler said:
https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1378044558618079234

F*ck my soul, I don't know what Whittaker did to deserve being benched for an exhausted out of form striker.
Exhausted but still jetting off for games for Jamaica and only arrived back two days ago while Whittaker will have been able to train and work on tactics for this game for two weeks.

I fear if Lowe has a stinker and we lose this that pitchforks will be out before the season has even ended.

Well, what a surprise! Who would have thought that would be our starting eleven 🙄 Let's hope those who've had a break are recharged & raring to go and those who haven't had a break are not burned out.

bakajack said:
PSumbler said:
https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1378044558618079234

F*ck my soul, I don't know what Whittaker did to deserve being benched for an exhausted out of form striker.
Exhausted but still jetting off for games for Jamaica and only arrived back two days ago while Whittaker will have been able to train and work on tactics for this game for two weeks.

I fear if Lowe has a stinker and we lose this that pitchforks will be out before the season has even ended.

Agree. That’s bloody odd.

come on lads, we battered the scum last time out, get a few more on target and we win tonight

We’d better win, and then Cooper deserves credit. Lose and he deserves all the shit that can be chucked.

If I was Whittaker or Cabango, I’d be majorly pissed off with all this.

had to be cabango, especially against these bullies

Whittaker should have been the first name on the teamsheet tonight after the Cardiff game, the fact he's back on the bench speaks volumes for me.
If Cooper expects Lowe to score goals like he did for Jamaica the other night then he needs to get the ball played quickly into his path. Something that Cooper has coached out of his game.

I don’t care as long as we win. Last minute pelanty from a swallow dive with triple pike and double Salko will do.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back