• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eteb said:
this is embarrassing stuff again. We look like a fcking league2 side. one shot on target is it? Woodman atrocious again. I'd kill to have potter back. Yes we lost games but god i looked forward to watching us

It's hard watching, but with the games coming thick and fast, the pressure and a relatively small squad that isn't unusual for teams near the top to wobble and close up. If we could play expansive free flowing football all season we' be 10 points clear by now. It's simply unrealistic.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
eteb said:
this is embarrassing stuff again. We look like a fcking league2 side. one shot on target is it? Woodman atrocious again. I'd kill to have potter back. Yes we lost games but god i looked forward to watching us

It's hard watching, but with the games coming thick and fast, the pressure and a relatively small squad that isn't unusual for teams near the top to wobble and close up. If we could play expansive free flowing football all season we' be 10 points clear by now. It's simply unrealistic.

Sorry but we haven't played well for a long time

Bristol City at home! They let us come on to them..... We didn't control that first half.

On a side note, does anyone know what those white boxes with flashing green lights on tripods are for?

Resolvenjack said:
airedale said:
Going for a draw then.

Truth be told, we haven't really tried to go for the win

That's never been Cooper's approach. Keep it tight, try to nick it is what he's all about. And we're punching well above our weight doing it.

Akajack said:
Id pay to watch a developing team

This is a developing team...o e that is advised not to play with freedom but play to a structure.

To have a Celina in there!

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Resolvenjack said:
Truth be told, we haven't really tried to go for the win

That's never been Cooper's approach. Keep it tight, try to nick it is what he's all about. And we're punching well above our weight doing it.

Monk did the same, worked for a while and then it catches up with you.

Cooper has done a terrific job but the longer it goes on then the more stubborn he will get.... Its going to be Monk all over again.

magicdaps10 said:
Akajack said:
Id pay to watch a developing team

This is a developing team...o e that is advised not to play with freedom but play to a structure.

To have a Celina in there!

you could put my mam in the middle t the moment :D

magicdaps10 said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Sorry but we haven't played well for a long time

Bristol City at home! They let us come on to them..... We didn't control that first half.

Correct. That's got nothing to do with what I said though. We were an outside change at the start of the season and then suddenly everyone thinks we should walk promotion whilst playing like Liverpool of last season. Simply isn't going to happen. We're digging in an having to fight for every point. We either back that or not.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back