• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard to say how big a miss he has actually been but wouldve been handy to have had Cullen available at this stage of the season. Was starting to look the part.

Jack2jack said:
airedale said:
On a side note, does anyone know what those white boxes with flashing green lights on tripods are for?
where by?

Quite close to half way, by the coaching staff, near to the seating. All games have them. In this game near our lot.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I'll tell you one thing.. We gunna be fucked when Ayew goes to Africa,

Or we're forced to try something else and it clicks.

I read that to the tune of Toto - Africa.

Well that was two hours I'll never get back

Blimey. Will take the draw but Jesus, that was naff. At least it was an 'early' kickoff!

Shame. Becoming a bit of a dull fest, but suspect they're completely fecked. We haven't got the squad to deal with the amount of games - Dhanda proves that, offers little and that's the best backup we have.

eteb said:
this is embarrassing stuff again. We look like a fcking league2 side. one shot on target is it? Woodman atrocious again. I'd kill to have potter back. Yes we lost games but god i looked forward to watching us

Have a night off you bute.

ABSwan said:

Or we're forced to try something else and it clicks.

Never know what the future will bring but judging by our current performance Ayew is the only one likely to score.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
That's never been Cooper's approach. Keep it tight, try to nick it is what he's all about. And we're punching well above our weight doing it.

Agree that it's Cooper's approach, but well above our weight?

The least we should be expecting is a playoff challenge.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back