• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Badlands said:
We are not easy to watch are we?
Woodman and midfield are dire.
Cabango, Guehi, Bidwell and Roberts are making too many errors.
Has Grimes touched the ball? I know Hourihane is playing because he's taken a couple of free kicks and a corner ... then stood and watched. One or both of those two need hooking at half time.
Lowe isn't with it, would have been better to kept as a second half sub.
I hope Warnock is watching. Did the pen make up for the missed handball?
Can we as poor in the second half?

So we can :-(

Lowe and Hourihane. What is wrong with these two?

Yet another awful display, we keep making these other teams look fabulous, they won every 50/50 ball, every second ball, passed it around us. It must about 6 games like this, they were awful, the tactics awful. There are clearly players who should not be on that pitch. Cooper has got to do something can’t keep relying on penalties. The wingbacks were nullified again and so we created nothing. How come every team we play seems to be up for it and we are just there in numbers, these players are on the brink of the promised land

Team selection was wrong from the start, Hourihane completely disrupts the pattern of play,I love Routs, but bringing a thirty six year old on when you have Whittaker on the bench says it all about Coopers approach.

Madridjack said:
Yet another awful display, we keep making these other teams look fabulous, they won every 50/50 ball, every second ball, passed it around us. It must about 6 games like this, they were awful, the tactics awful. There are clearly players who should not be on that pitch. Cooper has got to do something can’t keep relying on penalties. The wingbacks were nullified again and so we created nothing. How come every team we play seems to be up for it and we are just there in numbers, these players are on the brink of the promised land

he's a rabbit in headlights

Copamundial said:
Team selection was wrong from the start, Hourihane completely disrupts the pattern of play,I love Routs, but bringing a thirty six year old on when you have Whittaker on the bench says it all about Coopers approach.

Hourihanne's just there for his set pieces, but he's very poor otherwise isn't he. Same as Ayew just being there for his penalties. Both are luxury players for the rest of the game and I reckon that's one too many.

A point away at Blackburn where we haven’t won in my lifetime, is an excellent result.

As I said I'm finding it quite amusing. I've accepted fully that this is Cooperball. I suggest everyone else does for the next ten weeks or you'll burst a blood vessel hoping for anything different. I just laugh as we follow something unbelievably shit with something more shit and the opposition balloon it over the bar because they are also shit, And then somehow we score and I laugh louder wondering how the hell did that happen? I no longer shout or jump in the air when we score, I just watch in puzzled surprise and laugh.

I don't really care that much if we go up any longer, as it's impossible to guess what the hell will happen given that we seem to be defying the laws of football (don't even really try and still get a point, minimum). I'm just interested in the pleasure of finding out if we can actually get any worse and yet keep collecting points. It's like an experiment with no real downside, as we don't deserve to be anywhere near it, whatever the table doesn't lie merchants say. If we go up it will be the greatest steal ever, and I will love it.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
eteb said:
this is embarrassing stuff again. We look like a fcking league2 side. one shot on target is it? Woodman atrocious again. I'd kill to have potter back. Yes we lost games but god i looked forward to watching us

It's hard watching, but with the games coming thick and fast, the pressure and a relatively small squad that isn't unusual for teams near the top to wobble and close up. If we could play expansive free flowing football all season we' be 10 points clear by now. It's simply unrealistic.
It would nice to just pass the ball and play a little bit of football

Doesn't our position say everything you need to know about the league, this season.
We really are riding our luck or am I being harsh. We keep picking up points where we really shouldn't be, all rather odd.🤔

Seriously... if this team somehow managed to get promoted it would be embarrassing in the Premier League.

This team and the 2011 promotion winning team are like chalk and cheese.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Copamundial said:

Hourihanne's just there for his set pieces, but he's very poor otherwise isn't he. Same as Ayew just being there for his penalties. Both are luxury players for the rest of the game and I reckon that's one too many.

to be fair thought AA was good tonight and bang in form. Cooper's lust for Hourihane, and is reluctace to freshen things up, will make us miss out on second im afraid. I just cant work out how weve gone from Norwich to this in a matter of weeks. I thought we were certs for top2 after norwich

heres hoping palace take cooper in the summer. Valerien Ismael anyone?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back