• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another day, another last minute penalty.

We can go five points clear of Brentford with a win on Tuesday, that’s turned around crazily quickly!

I hope Bennett is ready to start this one, we've missed his calm and organisation. We need to get back to being the meanest defence in the division again if we're going to put another run of form together.

;)
Ringwood Jack said:
Will Coops go for the same starting X1 again from yesterday?

I’d go the same team but Bennet for Naughton

I'd get Jamal back in the side, he looked much sharper when he came on. I'd also bring in Bennett & Bidwell, for some rotation.

Woodman

Cabango
Bennett
Guehi
Roberts
Bidwell

Grimes
K. Smith
Hourihane/Fulton

Ayew
Lowe

Rotation? Manning has barely kicked a ball all season. It's too soon to revert back to the same old system with the same old players. Let Lowe prove himself from the bench for another couple of games yet, he hasn't had much of a rest, nor can we pass much judgement on the new shape after just one game

See that the ref ( Robert Jones) has form regarding penalties. Took plenty of stick after Burnley/Leeds.
He wouldn't......would he ???

sainthelens said:
See that the ref ( Robert Jones) has form regarding penalties. Took plenty of stick after Burnley/Leeds.

I just hope, if we get one, that Andre varies his routine. After all the publicity, I guess every keeper in the Championship is aware of the stuttering run up and the shot straight down the middle.

Pegojack said:
sainthelens said:

I just hope, if we get one, that Andre varies his routine. After all the publicity, I guess every keeper in the Championship is aware of the stuttering run up and the shot straight down the middle.

He doesn’t always go down the middle though. If my memory serves correct the penalty against Bristol was right in the corner. I think it’s a case of if the goalie moves it’s down the middle, if not it’s in the corner. Very diificult to counteract - long may it continue !

JackFish said:
We can go five points clear of Brentford with a win on Tuesday, that’s turned around crazily quickly!

Had we turned up against relegation Huddersfield and Bristol we would / should be chasing ng down Norwich.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back