• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheLoneRanger said:
Paul Arriola not in the squad.

I think we maybe should accept Cooper has no interest whatsoever in Arriola. For some reason he seems to have had a titful of him.

Branthwaite, Armstrong or Holtby all not in the squad for Blackburn. That's good news! Makes me feel a bit more comfortable

monmouth said:
TheLoneRanger said:

I think we maybe should accept Cooper has no interest whatsoever in Arriola. For some reason he seems to have had a titful of him.

Think at the time most of us fans were really happy with the additions we made in the window, as it turns out now for one reason or another it was a very disappointing outcome as there have been hardly any benefit to the 1st team in terms of players coming in and actually getting minutes on the pitch (Hourihane excluded).

TheLoneRanger said:
Well he did say he hadn't come here to sit on the bench. So he's probably sat on a plane home.

AlarchAlmaenig said:
Branthwaite, Armstrong or Holtby all not in the squad for Blackburn. That's good news! Makes me feel a bit more comfortable

Cytuno, got to be good news.

Disappointed that he's reverted on the squad so soon

monmouth said:
TheLoneRanger said:

The Yamk loanees worked out so well.

I just saw a stat that Mowbray has never beaten us as a manager. Christ.

BLAZE said:
Disappointed that he's reverted on the squad so soon

Me too, I thought Lowe helped us play 20 yards further forward when he came on on Saturday after we'd spent pretty much the whole of the previous 20 minutes in our own penalty area and he started to give their defence something to do. He was more effective as a sub than he had been as a starter for the previous 3-4 games.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back