• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Swans win

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Badlands said:
JackFish said:
We can go five points clear of Brentford with a win on Tuesday, that’s turned around crazily quickly!

Had we turned up against relegation Huddersfield and Bristol we would / should be chasing ng down Norwich.

Indeed but over a 46 game season everyone will have games that they felt they should (based on table) win that they didn't and games that they could have (based on performance) won but they didn't.

We are where we are in the table right now because it is where we deserve to be based on our performances and results. Where we end after 46 games will be where we deserve to be. And at that time we will look at "what could have been" and highlight games that we should have won but simply everyone else will also have the same.

The league table after 46 games never lies. Ever.

" Had we turned up against Bristol " ?
The game where we played our best half of football of the season. :lol:

“They’ve recruited well, Steve gets a lot of credit, their recruitment has been good.” Tony Mowbray.

Was originally meant for Red Button coverage on Sky. An ideas if this is still the case?

austinisourhero said:
Was originally meant for Red Button coverage on Sky. An ideas if this is still the case?

Not advertised as such on the Sky website.

Ringwood Jack said:
Is this a must win or would everybody be happy with a point?

I suppose that because it's one of our 'games in hand' it would be a good one to win to make up ground on our rivals for automatic promotion.

m

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Ringwood Jack said:
Is this a must win or would everybody be happy with a point?

They are all must win now lad

Absolutely, the team have to see it that way or its going to be the play off

PSumbler said:
Badlands said:
Had we turned up against relegation Huddersfield and Bristol we would / should be chasing ng down Norwich.

Indeed but over a 46 game season everyone will have games that they felt they should (based on table) win that they didn't and games that they could have (based on performance) won but they didn't.

We are where we are in the table right now because it is where we deserve to be based on our performances and results. Where we end after 46 games will be where we deserve to be. And at that time we will look at "what could have been" and highlight games that we should have won but simply everyone else will also have the same.

The league table after 46 games never lies. Ever.
I bet poor old Jason Perry's ears twitch every time someone says that!

Good to hear the game is available as part of the ST package (from Swans email thingy - "Swansea City’s Championship meeting with Blackburn Rovers is available for season ticket holders, as well as UK and international fans, on SwansTV Live"), unless someone tells me differently... Nice early KO time too. COYS

I seem to be going against the majority each week!

I thought we'd beat Stoke despite most on here voting for a Stoke win. Tonight, I think we will struggle a bit. Blackburn have really good depth with Harvey Elliot, Correy Evans, Rothwell, Downing etc on the bench on the weekend. 2 good centre backs now too - the lad from Man City + Lenihan (one of the most underated players in the Championship)

Think will be a tough game. Would take a draw to be honest. Not being negative with this one, I think they're a potent side and 3 points above Brentford would be great at this stage. Also, Brentford will need to play Blackburn on Friday too.

If we can get a win though, I think it gives us a 5 point advantage over Brentford, who have lost 4 out of 6 games. It would put a lot of pressure on them.

TEAM NEWS

https://twitter.com/Rovers/status/1369332190065160196

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1369332208834650117

Let me say words I’d never thought I’d say after 10 games. I would not have dropped Smith in a million years.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back