• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread

A4Jack said:
Final ball is lacking but we are creating and much more positive

There’ll be a few on here creating if Brizzle knock one in too.

We really are dull to watch - lack of atmosphere or not

I disagree that we were creating in the first half - at no point has it looked as if we were about to break the deadlock

PSumbler said:

I disagree that we were creating in the first half - at no point has it looked as if we were about to break the deadlock

If a few final balls had gone the right way I think we'd have scored.

But I am trying to be optimistic these days, I see it as a half chance when Ayew has the ball in opposition half, something of a rarity when we play three holding midfielders :mrgreen:

A4Jack said:
PSumbler said:

But I am trying to be optimistic these days, I see it as a half chance when Ayew has the ball in opposition half, something of a rarity when we play three holding midfielders :mrgreen:

So long as sideways Grimes keeps away from it - we did at one stage have a good breakaway on but he managed to nicely slow it down until Bristol City regained their shape

PSumbler said:
A4Jack said:

So long as sideways Grimes keeps away from it - we did at one stage have a good breakaway on but he managed to nicely slow it down until Bristol City regained their shape

Was that when he passed to Bidwell and we had four on three?

Unfortunately Grimes is largely a shadow of what we saw under Potter

PSumbler said:
A4Jack said:

Professional footballers playing like that REALLY boils my piss. Fast, attacking play is what every fan wants to see, not some sodding borefest.

A4Jack said:
PSumbler said:

Was that when he passed to Bidwell and we had four on three?

Unfortunately Grimes is largely a shadow of what we saw under Potter

Yes - the move seemed to play for the early ball onto (I think) Lowe.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back