• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread

Deffo one of the shittiest away stands at Ashton Gate, it's like stepping back into the 70s.

Brilliant.

I can't read, I can't write, but I can drive a tractor, I'm a Bristol City fan and I'm a f*cking wanker...

OOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Let's get into the spirit.

Not paying a tenner to watch these weekend away games, they should’ve been included as part of the season ticket. It is on Talksport 2 though if you can’t get Radio Wales for whatever reason.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Anyone else struggling with a very laggy stream?

It's stuttering a little for me through IPTV, not enough to make it unwatchable though

BRIS-CITY.jpg

Is that all you get at home?

Well if you hear comms saying Cooper's made a sub you know it's at least 85mins onwards.

BLAZE said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
Anyone else struggling with a very laggy stream?

It's stuttering a little for me through IPTV, not enough to make it unwatchable though

Had the odd buffer on my iptv, however pic quality is superb but its brizzletv

Epaul said:
BLAZE said:

Had the odd buffer on my iptv, however pic quality is superb but its brizzletv

That's not buffering thats us slowing down play mate :lol:

Final ball is lacking but we are creating and much more positive

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back