• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread

Connor was just frustrated that the ref didn’t give a blatant pen... I can’t believe that trundle and co didn’t say more about the hand ball on the floor... did they not see it!?

Didn't think the pen was that bad, Connor brought the guy down. Stupid pen, but can't argue it.

Magic_Michu said:
Connor was just frustrated that the ref didn’t give a blatant pen... I can’t believe that trundle and co didn’t say more about the hand ball on the floor... did they not see it!?

Looked more like a back pass to me. He was trying to get it back to the keeper with his knee or his head and it ended up coming off his foot.

Magic_Michu said:

At the very least, if the defender didn't handle it, he played it back to the keeper.

Good point away from home, a much better performance than midweek, I thought Bristol City were there for the taking.

Thought the penalty was almost a foul on Roberts ffs

Just watching highlights and he just tripped over Conner, never a penalty.

realswan said:
Didn't think the pen was that bad, Connor brought the guy down. Stupid pen, but can't argue it.

Totally agree! Had it have been up the other end, we would all have been screaming for a penalty. Extremely unfortunate, but a clear penalty in my book

A4Jack said:
Thought the penalty was almost a foul on Roberts ffs

I thought the City guy pulled Conor to the ground, but I haven't seen it back as it was lagging for me just then.

So two points from nine with two tough fixtures to follow at home. Has the midn season Cooper lull started as it did last?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back