• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 20/21: The Official Bristol City vs Swansea City Match Thread

LeonWasTheDog's said:
A4Jack said:
Thought the penalty was almost a foul on Roberts ffs

I thought the City guy pulled Conor to the ground, but I haven't seen it back as it was lagging for me just then.

Yup Roberts is closer to the goal than he is, he has no reason to bring him down and from what I've seen he fell over Connor

Whether it’s a pen or not, it’s been given. What frustrates the hell out of me is why we don’t get at teams once we get ahead. They were there for the taking and you just knew we needed a second goal. We never seem to go looking for it once opposition is on the back foot.

realswan said:
Didn't think the pen was that bad, Connor brought the guy down. Stupid pen, but can't argue it.

Surely you can't be serious? Gutted robbed by a incompetent ref :roll:

Could we have just 1 game where we try someone else instead of Grimes? I mean he’s not missed a minute of play for 2 bloody years! Just try a few different combinations in there Steve even if it’s for 30 fckn mins.

Defence was ikm, but qwe have little idea going forward, no variation, and poor end result.

Ian Walsh on RW thought it was a pen, and Roberts cost us, my first impression the ref messed up, would love to see it a few times to clarify,

swan65split said:
Defence was ikm, but qwe have little idea going forward, no variation, and poor end result.

Ian Walsh on RW thought it was a pen, and Roberts cost us, my first impression the ref messed up, would love to see it a few times to clarify,

Most Saturdays I leave the house around 4pm these days for personal reasons so I slap Radio Wales on in the car.
Ian Walsh is a total twat. It’s about time they put the antiquated waste of time out to graze.

swan65split said:

When the opposition manager says “I’d have been disappointed if the penalty had been given against us”.

You know you’ve been shafted.

Why was radio wales calling it a severnside derby ?

Bristol channel derby

westside said:

Bristol channel derby

It may just be me but I have never seen Bristol City as anything of a derby. It's just a local game?

PSumbler said:
westside said:

Bristol channel derby

It may just be me but I have never seen Bristol City as anything of a derby. It's just a local game?

They're massive wankers too. Have you seen their forum? More analysis than Jamie Carragher with his magic pen on MNF

A4Jack said:
PSumbler said:

They're massive wankers too. Have you seen their forum? More analysis than Jamie Carragher with his magic pen on MNF

You get the occasional forum that is like that - 2500 word dissertations all over the place

Was a big need for it back in the day but the advent of Twitter and Facebook has taken it away - generally people go down the TL:DR basis :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back