• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Magic_Michu said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:
I hope so. He desperately needs to find some form.

It’s frustrating as it’s obvious that he’s technically gifted and talented… it just hasn’t happened for him.

Sometimes i am not sure he demands the ball enough to really stamp his mark on games

How can any team be so consistently bad on their own throw ins. It really beggars belief.

Generally happier with our play today, but Latibaudiere not good enough in my eyes.

bakajack said:
We do look good in the final third mind. The fster football definitely suits Cullen

In the correct sort of system and tactical set up, Cullen can be a similar sort of player to Patrick Bamford, albeit currently a few years behind him in terms of development.

If we’ve learnt one thing from today, it’s that Latibeaudiere should be no where near the first team.

Allergic2Hoof said:
bakajack said:
We do look good in the final third mind. The fster football definitely suits Cullen

In the correct sort of system and tactical set up, Cullen can be a similar sort of player to Patrick Bamford, albeit currently a few years behind him in terms of development.

:lol: Cullens way overrated.

Captain_Sham said:
We have certainly improved.

We have. Just look as rusty as fook, which is to be expected. And a bit disjointed, but that’ll come the longer Martin has to work with them (hopefully)

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back