• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wyndham calling for the Bidwell cross but it’s obvious there no one to cross to. Jamal needs to hit the penalty spot and not come looking for it.

Magic_Michu said:
Surely Brandon Cooper is way better than Latibeaudiere

Based on this afternoon, I’m way better. Been a long time since I was a sweeper (remember them?), but I reckon I could slot into that back 3 :lol:

Captain_Sham said:
Allergic2Hoof said:
In the correct sort of system and tactical set up, Cullen can be a similar sort of player to Patrick Bamford, albeit currently a few years behind him in terms of development.

:lol: Cullens way overrated.

Everyone is overrated if you are a doom and gloom merchant looking for negatives rather than positives possibilities.

Well if we do fall to defeat, we lost 2-1 at Oldham at the start season we changed styles under RM. (Roberto) This season we are changing styles under RM. (Russel)
Id much rather we play shyt and get points though.

Would like to have seen some changes, like Whittaker coming on.

Captain_Sham said:
Well if we do fall to defeat, we lost 2-1 at Oldham at the start season we changed styles under RM. (Roberto) This season we are changing styles under RM. (Russel)

Not for me… I couldn’t bare another minute under Cooper.

Magic_Michu said:
Captain_Sham said:

Not for me… I couldn’t bare another minute under Cooper.

Well we played shyt all first half lest you forget and Cooper nowhere to be seen.

I honestly cannot believe that we’re still in this despite how poorly we’ve played.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back