• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Blackburn Rovers vs Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Blackburn?

• Blackburn win

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Captain_Sham said:
Well if we do fall to defeat, we lost 2-1 at Oldham at the start season we changed styles under RM. (Roberto) This season we are changing styles under RM. (Russel)
Id much rather we play shyt and get points though.

The two are not mutually exclusive, therefor you are in the minority. Most of us would rather we don’t play shyt and get points. You’re desire to play shyt is shyt.

crazedbison said:
I honestly cannot believe that we’re still in this despite how poorly we’ve played.

Before the game the Blackburn fans were worried because they don't rate their team or manager very highly. They think they will struggle this year.

Itchysphincter said:
Captain_Sham said:
Well if we do fall to defeat, we lost 2-1 at Oldham at the start season we changed styles under RM. (Roberto) This season we are changing styles under RM. (Russel)

The two are not mutually exclusive, therefor you are in the minority. Must if us would rather we don’t play shyt and get points. You’re desire to play shyt is shyt.

He blocked me months ago for calling out his negativity. Must be Cooper's dad

Captain_Sham said:

A lasting memory of that day was an Oldham fan on host mobile afterwards. ‘We were absolutely battered. No, we won 2-1’

ABSwan said:
crazedbison said:
I honestly cannot believe that we’re still in this despite how poorly we’ve played.

Before the game the Blackburn fans were worried because they don't rate their team or manager very highly. They think they will struggle this year.

I am feeling hopeful but we’re going to need another couple of weeks and 2-3 more signings if we hope to finish in the top half of the table.

Thing is we haven't played well today, so the only thing thats changed is that we dont have points to show for it.

Captain_Sham said:
Thing is we haven't played well today, so the only thing thats changed is that we dont have points to show for it.

We’ve played far better than I thought we would do be fair.

I’ve enjoyed every minute of it too.

Good to see all everyone being typically negative towards the new manager.
At least there is some sort of plan you can see that much, give him a few months and some players and then have a look.
We have too many Cooper style players at the minute.

I for one am looking forward to what Martin will do here, this is just the start.

Captain_Sham said:

You logic is crazy. Are honestly saying that Cooper would have got the points today? 😂. You’ve become a parody of yourself.

Entertaining to say the least, all things considered there’s some positives to take from that definitely only real concern that massively stands out is Ryan & Joel at the back if they don’t adapt to the system then they are HUGE liabilities, Brandon Cooper over Joel for me.

Shame about the result but found myself enjoying that.

The overwhelming majority of their chances came from our mistakes so if we can cut even half those out we'll be brilliant to watch. Doing a complete 180 in style of play over a week was always going to be impossible but the direction we are going in looks promising.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back