• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Sheffield United win

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
60700-F4-B-61-BB-4-AA1-98-D6-8396-C4-DC895-B.jpg

5975-E01-C-78-BB-402-B-BB0-E-4-A3460264336.jpg

6-B1-B5-D31-13-E5-4-FDA-A017-D816-D003-F070.jpg

572999-FA-8-D52-44-E3-9478-A7094-B271402.jpg

44-AE8511-D988-4-E74-BD3-B-C45-CBC6440-A3.jpg

C360074-B-3-B8-A-40-CC-8-D0-B-CD638-B21-C19-F.jpg

D8-E260-F7-66-A7-44-DA-9-EAC-666-E42-C65-F55.jpg

Need to switch gears from the outrage of last night's revelations - important we don't let our discontent with the trust and the board bleed over onto the pitch affecting the players.

Equally important is that we take some momentum from Sunday's win and push forward with another attacking line up for this game - hopefully RM has learned his lesson from the incredibly passive team sheet he put out for the Stoke debacle.

Martin when asked about Naughton for Saturday - "game to soon, would love to be back" etc

When asked about Ogbeta - "no"

I'd take a point, but we'll probably lose convincingly with Gibbs White, McBurnie and Brewster having a field day, it's what we do

i would be tempted to play 4 at the back for this one , Latib - Burns - Cabango - Manning

3swan said:
Baron Goblet said:
and Hourihane for at least one goal

I think Gibbs White and Brewster are injured?

Not sure about MGW. Hope he is out.

WILL NOT PLAY
Brewster R.
(Injury)
McGoldrick D.
(Injury)
O'Connell J.
(Injury)
Osborn B.
(Injury)
Stevens E.
(Injury)

Naughton K.
(Injury)

A need to win for Martin. In So many ways.

He needs to show he can garner sufficient belief in his methods to kick on. There has been sufficient murmurings within the ranks to signify malcontent on some scale. Just as there was in our last big dip when the rumours abounded that Martin would be Out by Xmas. Fact.

Let's hope we can kick on from 1st vs Blackburn when Grimesy ran the show, and Bristol 2nd half. And conveniently forget about the shite shows vs Stoke, Luton and Hull.

If Martine show signs of learning from his senior players: 1-2 (Oba brace).

Draw .....
though we will have to work very hard to stay in the game fortunately we have less injuries

with any luck Wolf and Ntcham have good games

be interesting to see how Burns plays if selected in the key role in front of our sweeper keeper have a feeling Downes will be back there

The win v the Brizzles virtually confirmed we be ok from the bottom 3, so it gets really intriguing now for me. There have been patches where we look excellent but too many when we look shite. So what exactly is the mindset now? Will we 'handpick ' games ( I.e scum/Fulham/muff) to give it everything then downtools for seemingly run of the mill fixtures. Cos its looked that way for me last few months. Or is it the fact we just cant be consistent? What a mind fck we are.
I'll go/settle for a battling point.....but won't be surprised at any result tbh.

monmouth said:
3swan said:
I think Gibbs White and Brewster are injured?

Not sure about MGW. Hope he is out.

WILL NOT PLAY
Brewster R.
(Injury)
McGoldrick D.
(Injury)
O'Connell J.
(Injury)
Osborn B.
(Injury)
Stevens E.
(Injury)

Naughton K.
(Injury)

Pretty sure MGW is fit, he played 90 against Hull in the week, unless something has happened since.

One plus point today.

It won’t be an intense press, by Hourihane anyway.

Let's hope we get a 90 minute performance today and not the occasional good 2nd half. Try and not give them the usual 3 or 4 opportunities early on with our playing out all the time from the back. The windy weather will make for even more mistakes today. A point would be good but a solid performance would be even better.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back