• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Sheffield United v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Sheffield United

• Sheffield United win

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
There are still a few teams below us with no points deductions mind. Just saying.

Whether that’s true after the next 5 games is unlikely, unless they are even shitter than us.

Believe in the process, you said, as did most feeble sheeple.

Twp as mince, as per.

MArtinNowang.

Cooperball is it. Maybe now the penny is dropping, for the twp ?

We need to appoint an experienced no.2. He needs help.

Richard said:
We need to appoint an experienced no.2. He needs help.

I can't believe anyone still comes out with shit like that, ffs!

AndyCole said:
monmouth said:
There are still a few teams below us with no points deductions mind. Just saying.

Whether that’s true after the next 5 games is unlikely, unless they are even shitter than us.

Twp as mince, as per.

MArtinNowang.

“ Believe in the process, you said”

No I didn’t. Quite the opposite. You’re a thick twat.

What’s “MArtinNowang”? You’re a brainless turd. Trying to copy me as usual with my ‘Cooperwang’ and failing…again?

You really must stop this obsession and stalking, sad empty troll that you are. Cooperball was shit for us. Threw away our parachute payments. Now fuck off.

monmouth said:
AndyCole said:

Twp as mince, as per.

MArtinNowang.

What’s “MArtinNowang”? You’re a brainless turd. Trying to copy me as usual with my ‘Cooperwang’ and failing…again?

You really must stop this obsession and stalking, sad empty troll that you are. Cooperball was s**t for us. Threw away our parachute payments. Now f**k off.

I've never really understood, when people go to the trouble of creating multiple usernames, they don't also go to the trouble of changing their writing style. I guess it's a lot to keep in mind.

Uxy said:
monmouth said:

You really must stop this obsession and stalking, sad empty troll that you are. Cooperball was s**t for us. Threw away our parachute payments. Now f**k off.

I've never really understood, when people go to the trouble of creating multiple usernames, they don't also go to the trouble of changing their writing style. I guess it's a lot to keep in mind.

I know. Cant believe I bit. Normally don’t. Still, it’ll give him (it’s always a him) a brief surge in his pants.

AndyCole said:
monmouth said:

Twp as mince, as per.

MArtinNowang.

No start or end dots I note. You've really let yourself down Andy.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back