• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Cardiff City v Swansea City Match Thread | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sainthelens said:
If we are beaten cos they are the better side then fair enough, but I'll take convincing they are better than us atm. Which leaves...if we lose cos we are out fought then Duff can properly fck off. Stand up to the hostility, as long as we play no worse than average I cannot see us losing.
People are forgetting....massive pressure on them to finally win one throw into the mix they are far from decent, we be ok.

Just can't see it.. seen nothing in duffs tenure to suggest he's anything but a b-tech Steve Cooper

eteb said:
Just can't see it.. seen nothing in duffs tenure to suggest he's anything but a b-tech Steve Cooper

It’s not happening so far (and no sign it’s likely too), but I’ll keep hoping he can get them playing as a unit at some point.

I’m a bit nervous about this one. It’s as good a time to play us as any in the last 15 years of so. They’re crap, but so are we. Hopefully them throwing away a 2 goal lead in their last match will have dented their confidence a bit.

Have we sold out yet?

I know the restrictions and bus times are draconian but I'd would be a shame to have empty seats up there

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/important-information-supporters-attending-south-wales-derby

LeonWasTheDog's said:
It’s not happening so far (and no sign it’s likely too), but I’ll keep hoping he can get them playing as a unit at some point.

I’m a bit nervous about this one. It’s as good a time to play us as any in the last 15 years of so. They’re crap, but so are we. Hopefully them throwing away a 2 goal lead in their last match will have dented their confidence a bit.

This one.... I'm nervous about every game we play against them to be fair but I do think this one will be much harder for us.

Would certainly take a draw. A loss at this point would really be kicking us while we're down.

Sold out our allocation

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1702721437503836458?t=8USoexC64Hcz-I61OEHDNw&s=19

Good effort considering the nonsense involved.

I really don’t understand why you all think you won’t win? When do we (Cardiff) ever turn up for a derby game, it will be 5 in a row and probably 3 or 4-0, I won’t be watching the game, I’ve had enough of seeing you beat us time and time again

Bluebird1988 said:
I really don’t understand why you all think you won’t win? When do we (Cardiff) ever turn up for a derby game, it will be 5 in a row and probably 3 or 4-0, I won’t be watching the game, I’ve had enough of seeing you beat us time and time again

We have to lose at some point! Our team will start to improve once the new additions settle into the squad. On our side things are very much up in the air because as fans we just don’t know what the starting line-up will be? The new guys will feature at some point. I can see maybe 2/3 of them starting. Humphries, Tymon and Lowe? It’s a difficult match to call. I predict 2-2. With a penalty to Cardiff and our goalkeeper sent off!

Bluebird1988 said:

Because we're crap.

Bluebird1988 said:

Yeah nice try bucko

Bluebird1988 said:

Oi oi Benny :lol:

Bluebird1988 said:

You’ve always turned up. Your have always played to form. Dogshit.

Maybe this’ll be different because for the first time since 2010-11, we aren’t in a different class from you. Finally been dragged by our Doodles into your orbit.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back