• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Cardiff City v Swansea City Match Thread | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are two things I disagree with in that lineup:

Wood has been in super weak form since the season started, he should have been on the bench and Humphries taking up the middle of the back three
Likewise I don't think that a middle three of Grimes, Allen and Patino are attack minded enough to create a consistent link with the front two unless Patino can show us a different side to his game than we have been accustomed to seeing. We know he is an assist machine we just need him further up the field if that is to happen. Trust Key Tymon Grimes and Allen to help out Pederson Wood and Darling and focus on being the link between defence and attack.

I think it’s harsh on Cabango given how Wood has been playing and how he usually does against Cardiff

bakajack said:
There are two things I disagree with in that lineup:

Wood has been in super weak form since the season started, he should have been on the bench and Humphries taking up the middle of the back three
Likewise I don't think that a middle three of Grimes, Allen and Patino are attack minded enough to create a consistent link with the front two unless Patino can show us a different side to his game than we have been accustomed to seeing. We know he is an assist machine we just need him further up the field if that is to happen. Trust Key Tymon Grimes and Allen to help out Pederson Wood and Darling and focus on being the link between defence and attack.

You can't put two new cb's in fur a derby

Still pessimistic. I can see the same midfield issues here, massive gap between front and back and Grimes having 20 touches in our defensive third every time, unless Lowe can provide a link.

Ah, wtf, we’ll just have to see.

Magic_Michu said:
I think it’s harsh on Cabango given how Wood has been playing and how he usually does against Cardiff

Cabango and Wood were both dire against Brizzle, only reason Cabango avoided much flak is because Wood was several times worse than he was.

Captain_Sham said:
You can pay A tenner for day pass i think

£11.98 for 24 hours of sports channels

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase?DCMP=KNC-BrandEE&ds_ag=None_NOW+TV_Day+Passes_Exact&ds_kwid=p66557349226&othercookie_id=EAIaIQobChMIt_3asN6vgQMVi4pQBh2W6QtzEAAYASAAEgJN1_D_BwE&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIt_3asN6vgQMVi4pQBh2W6QtzEAAYASAAEgJN1_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Wood not dropped, ffs.

He's going to score the winner now isn't he?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back