• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Cardiff City v Swansea City Match Thread | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
magicdaps10 said:
If the yanks have any sense then they will have him gone.

Allen with Osian Roberts for me.
Literally anything else.

I was very exited when he came in but he's lost the fans already after 6 games. How we can go from Martin hall to being shit scared of the ball and not being able to string a pass together is fuxking impressive

I havent seen us play this badly since I watched us lose 1-0 at Millwall under Hollins. In a derby mind. Grimes can fk off the pansy. Shocking. Duff is toast.

If only Skip had kept his mouth shut we might not have lost.

If anyone can’t tell what our style of play is I can elucidate this. You have two nimble strikers (one of which isn’t a striker) and both must be poor on the air and without the ability to hold the ball up.

Next, you pump it the fuck forward to them and hope they can head it and/or hold it up to bring others in. If that doesn’t work you rinse and repeat

JackFish said:
The signs were there at West Brom, we scrambled a couple of goals back to paper over the cracks. I have absolutely no idea what our plan is to try and score.

The plan is to pass along baxk three, after two minutes hoof into a channel to two f 5ft farts up top and try to win the second ball.

Massive gap between defence and midfield ans no midfielder showing for the ball.

It is literally cooper ball just worse

magicdaps10 said:
If the yanks have any sense then they will have him gone.

Allen with Osian Roberts for me.

Didn't mean to 'like' that one, Dapsy.

Joe f*cking Allen as manager? Are you serious?

Christ, we're f*cked.

I know i'll be laughed out of here but i'd swap him for Russy in a heartbeat. Today much like 90% of our season so far has been truly dreadful.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back