• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Cardiff City v Swansea City Match Thread | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Cardiff win

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Losing away to another Championship team is understandable, but the way we played is not acceptable For me, he has until the January transfer window to turn things around. I'm in a London sports bar and believe/ hope that he can but the Cardiff fans here are celebrating like they've won the Championship.

Glyn1 said:
Losing away to another Championship team is understandable, but the way we played is not acceptable For me, he has until the January transfer window to turn things around. I'm in a London sports bar and believe/ hope that he can but the Cardiff fans here are celebrating like they've won the Championship.
Let em to it. Only fair after the humiliation they've suffered for past 10 years

Blackpooljack said:
I know i'll be laughed out of here but i'd swap him for Russy in a heartbeat. Today much like 90% of our season so far has been truly dreadful.

Aye, but I'd swap syphilis for piles.

Anyway, it's not an option. God knows who we'd swap him for, but another two games this next week like this and swap him we surely must.

Seems like Mr Duff has been promoted above his ability grade, doesn't it? This is quite an impressive demolition job he's doing.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Man dungpile you'd die in a sea of your own cum if that happens

You knows I’m right Oldjerk, go change you’re pissy pants👍

eteb said:
Let em to it. Only fair after the humiliation they've suffered for past 10 years

Let me say they deserve their joy. Their team fronted up and took the opportunity we presented them with. Fair does, the six fingered, sister shagging, dwarf shaped, mutants.

monmouth said:
Let me say they deserve their joy. Their team fronted up and took the opportunity we presented them with. Fair does, the six fingered, sister shagging, dwarf shaped, mutants.

Yep, better team fair dos

Lowe and Pedersen can feck off, not sure about Tymon. Oh yes, and Sicknote.
Duff needs to swallow his pride, shake his ideas up and drop the five at the back formation pronto.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back