• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Birmingham City vs Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Birmingham?

• Birmingham win

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For their goal was Cabango being dragged down by the shirt?
I think VAR would have been useful.

WBA have beaten Derby 2-0

We need to play the 2nd half with the same attitude as the 1st. Brum aren’t done yet though

Grimes is having an excellent game.

Let's hope Cooper can react to the undoubted changes that Brum make.

Libertarian said:
WBA have beaten Derby 2-0

We need to play the 2nd half with the same attitude as the 1st. Brum aren’t done yet though

Good point.
Too often when we've played a good first half the second has been a sit back shocker.

A controlled and measured first half, more of the same in the second. Cooper needs to be weary of tired legs and be really on the ball with the subs management.

Neath_Jack said:

Grimes is playing well but I also think Fulton is playing much better than usual too, linking up play well and keeping the ball moving quickly. Mind you, Brum midfield aren't putting much pressure on either of them tbh.

Neath_Jack said:

I’ll be surprised if he can but we can still win it

karnataka said:
Neath_Jack said:

Grimes is playing well but I also think Fulton is playing much better than usual too, linking up play well and keeping the ball moving quickly. Mind you, Brum midfield aren't putting much pressure on either of them tbh.

Been impressed with Fulton so far - keeping the ball moving quickly

karnataka said:
Neath_Jack said:

I agree mate, but that worries me that Birmingham won't be as poor this half, so Cooper needs to change things to suit them, asap, not leave it until it's too late.

Neath_Jack said:
karnataka said:
Neath_Jack said:

I agree mate, but that worries me that Birmingham won't be as poor this half, so Cooper needs to change things to suit them, asap, not leave it until it's too late.

But that would require game management :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back